• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Ill be your....whats a pc term for a pimp...sexual advisor/body gaurd? and you can sell your body. Deal?...DEAL.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    naww.png

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    I started a pizza place and i'm yalls age... doesn't have to be a new idea, just has to be an improvement over the guy across the street... Everyone is good at something, odds are, you can make money doing it and you don't realize it.

drummingchevy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Houston
    there is a reason why every police traffic stop in recordered either by audio or video. from this point on, i recomend you INVEST in a little recorder from radio shack that can record for several hours while at work. do it till you find another job.

This, and get an external hard drive to store old recordings on. I carry a voice recorder on me every day, and I turn it on and record when my "spidey senses" start to tingle.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    The shitty thing is is it sounds like the chick boss has it out for him so I doubt a recording would help, she would probably claim that it's a fake. Don't you have to get permission to record someone? Also there are numerous problems with recording convos in a medical setting that could open you up to all kinds of lawsuits if the tapes ever got out.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    The shitty thing is is it sounds like the chick boss has it out for him so I doubt a recording would help, she would probably claim that it's a fake. Don't you have to get permission to record someone? Also there are numerous problems with recording convos in a medical setting that could open you up to all kinds of lawsuits if the tapes ever got out.

Yep, could violate HIPAA and some others

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    All the talk about titty bars in the TGT story thread got me thinking.

Let's open up a titty bar.

I'm certain my Baptist grandmother would love to hear about how I pay my bills.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Yeah my grandparents would be proud too. My mom would freak out for sure. I got offered a good amount to work security at a strip club but I wouldn't do it. They told me when they catch someone dealing they take their drugs/money deal it themselves and split the cash. I didn't want any part of that type of stuff.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Apparently you're good at making people think you're an asshole and pissing off or scaring everyone that sees you. There's bound to be a way to make a living off that

Yeah get into security. LOL. Real security though not like the stuff you just mentioned those folks are stupid. Get caught dealing drugs while in a security uniform And you'll be dealing with a shit storm. The TXPSB can and will make yer life a living hell.

tap talked from a phone yeah im on my phone! it's crazy!

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    The sleep lab records the study as a matter of course. Only time the camera was off while I was there was changing into the robe.

Yeah, but they're also responsible for keeping the tape private and secure. If he records it personally and say his device gets stolen or lost, he could get in some trouble (technically) if the contents of the recording are considered patient medical information.

Top Bottom