pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    And then there’s this:

1604d66a59fb6af0b77242b9caf0b3fb.jpg

https://qz.com/1145669/googles-true...nd-nsa-research-grants-for-mass-surveillance/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Texas SOT

Attachments

• 1604d66a59fb6af0b77242b9caf0b3fb.jpg
      1604d66a59fb6af0b77242b9caf0b3fb.jpg
      28.9 KB · Views: 260

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    My GF has a friend in California who went to the boarding stable to feed her horse yesterday.
    She was given a $1500 ticket for being outside.

It's quite possible in the coming months once things settle down and get back to some normalcy, there may be lawsuits filed for infringement of people's rights to freely travel.

I am not a legal scholar by any means, but unless martial law, a national state of emergency, or the war powers act have been enacted, these lockdown, or shutdown "orders" don't carry any authority.

But
    Just something to think about.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Churches ...bad
    Walmart ...good

Vape store...bad
    7-11 ...good

Pet store ....good
    State park...bad

Liquor store...good
    Barber shop...bad

Donut shop....good
    Gym. Bad

This is all stupid shit..letting the government pick who has to lose their business and who gets to stay in business
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others....

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    A question to consider: Does anyone know where the major retailers are getting all of these crazy ideas on how to manage customer access, distancing, purchases? Other than the generic concept of social distancing, there is no guidance on how to manage a retail environment and yet each major retailer is breaking their neck to be first with the next wave of restrictions which are quickly picked up by others in the race to not be left behind.

My thought is that it is the Risk Management departments in the corporate headquarters who are hiring consultants to give them ideas for making the corporation look good so they can promote the concept that they are protecting people's health. I have told the managers at Brookshires, Target and Walmart that I can take care of myself and I know a lot more about how to protect myself from this virus than they or their corporate weinees ever will. The look on their face tells me they are not used to encountering someone who does not bow their head and move to the end of the single file line at a six foot distance from their neighbor.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    A question to consider: Does anyone know where the major retailers are getting all of these crazy ideas on how to manage customer access, distancing, purchases? Other than the generic concept of social distancing, there is no guidance on how to manage a retail environment and yet each major retailer is breaking their neck to be first with the next wave of restrictions which are quickly picked up by others in the race to not be left behind.

My thought is that it is the Risk Management departments in the corporate headquarters who are hiring consultants to give them ideas for making the corporation look good so they can promote the concept that they are protecting people's health. I have told the managers at Brookshires, Target and Walmart that I can take care of myself and I know a lot more about how to protect myself from this virus than they or their corporate weinees ever will. The look on their face tells me they are not used to encountering someone who does not bow their head and move to the end of the single file line at a six foot distance from their neighbor.
    Another version of PC.

Once legal gets involved...

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    So far, LEOs have encountered people who are willing to bow to their authority in these instances......

....what happens when they start encountering those who don't?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Maybe they need to.

If they are trying to "enforce" social distancing, what are they going to do? Throw you in jail?

Hmm.....

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

Their properties, their liability, their rules!

I guarantee that the first person that can prove they got the beer flu from one of their establishments will rocket to a lawyer to find out how much they can sure them for!

Don't like it? Go somewhere else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom