Attachments

• tumblr_38077ac2cd5a2bf7d58d1b8424da8ffd_c87382c1_1280.jpg
      tumblr_38077ac2cd5a2bf7d58d1b8424da8ffd_c87382c1_1280.jpg
      84.5 KB · Views: 229

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You can bet it wouldn’t be what a commoner would receive.

He and the commoner got the same treatment as a consequence of the simple fact that there is no effective treatment....... profoundly luckless, we are. Pray we find something.

Certainly, in the US, you get the same treatment if you are a teacher with great insurance, a destitute rancher or the mayor of the city. You are hydrated, ventilated and supported until your vociferous immune system either clears the virus or turns on your pneumocytes and kills you!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    He and the commoner got the same treatment as a consequence of the simple fact that there is no effective treatment....... profoundly luckless, we are. Pray we find something.

Certainly, in the US, you get the same treatment if you are a teacher with great insurance, a destitute rancher or the mayor of the city. You are hydrated, ventilated and supported until your vociferous immune system either clears the virus or turns on your pneumocytes and kills you!

Or you use a couple drugs that have been shown to be very effective in the cases where they’ve been used.

Quit pretending there is no other option than to lay around and hope you don’t die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Or you use a couple drugs that have been shown to be very effective in the cases where they’ve been used.

Quit pretending there is no other option than to lay around and hope you don’t die.

Give me a supportive link to a reputable source.

I know a lot of docs through my profession.
    They are hopeful.
    My peanut-butter-to-the-butt analogy is actually something I heard from an MD shooting buddy recently.

A pulmonologist ICU doc that I was on a phone conference with at 6:30am this morning is willing to try anything because Texans are dying. And we reside, still, on the far left slope of the mortality curve.

The ventilators that our nation is clamoring for... Most patients sick enough to get tubed die.
    I have 3 family members who work in ICUs.... SAT, LBB and DFW
    That reality is terrifying.

NPR this AM on the way to work. 66 otherwise healthy Italian MDs dead from their work.

And I still find people that think the media is inflating this virus for self aggrandizement!!!!!!

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

I know a lot of docs.
    They are hopeful.
    My peanut-butter-to-the-butt analogy is actually something I heard from an MD shooting buddy recently.
    I pulmonologist ICU doc that I was on a phone conference with at 6:30am this morning is willing to try anything because people are dying.
    The ventilators that our nation is clamoring for... Most patients sick enough to get tubed die.

Suck it up, buttercup.

I deployed to OEF just in time for Anaconda. Was in OIF for the invasion. Back to OEF a couple of times. My son marched with Iraqi forces to Mosul then to the Syrian border to rid ISIS from Iraq.

Terrifying is knowing the IED that maims you, burns you over 80% of your body, and leaves you a multi-amputee will hit when your wife is busy nailing everybody in the rear d and the child support you’ll end up paying for in the divorce is for a kid that somebody else fathered and a DNA test will only narrow it down to the top 5 suspects.

Oh yeah, your PPE is made by the lowest bidder. So is your weapon. And all your gear.

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Suck it up, buttercup.

I deployed to OEF just in time for Anaconda. Was in OIF for the invasion. Back to OEF a couple of times. My son marched with Iraqi forces to Mosul then to the Syrian border to rid ISIS from Iraq.

Terrifying is knowing the IED that maims you, burns you over 80% of your body, and leaves you a multi-amputee will hit when your wife is busy nailing everybody in the rear d and the child support you’ll end up paying for in the divorce is for a kid that somebody else fathered and a DNA test will only narrow it down to the top 5 suspects.

Oh yeah, your PPE is made by the lowest bidder. So is your weapon. And all your gear.

I respect your acerbic bitterness.
    Thank you for serving.

I have another phone conference re. COVID preparedness in 15 minutes.

Bye.
    And to think.... I check I here for relaxation, stimulation and alternate opinions.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

They are hopeful.

A pulmonologist ICU doc that I was on a phone conference with at 6:30am this morning is willing to try anything because Texans are dying. And we reside, still, on the far left slope of the mortality curve.

NPR this AM on the way to work. 66 otherwise healthy Italian MDs dead from their work.

And I still find people that think the media is inflating this virus for self aggrandizement!!!!!!

Just google “malaria treatment shows promise” and you will get pages of links with doctors saying exactly what I said.

You seem completely unwilling to admit that it works without a multi year study to back it up, and you know that’s not happening.

I’m sure if Trump said the treatment was hopeless and shouldn’t be available you would swear it was the wonder cure. Maybe listen less to people more concerned with disagreeing with the bad orange man and look at what doctors who have sat down and looked at the results of the treatments are saying.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

They are hopeful.

So, are you giving up your car and asking everyone else to do the same? After all, 40K people a year die in car accidents in the US.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Only 7.5% of the tests in Texas came back positive.

Therefore the overwhelming majority of people who think they have it, don’t.

I can see that. Based on how the media tells it, everyone should have it by now. Occasional coughing, can't breath, and of course aches and pains. Welcome to Texas in springtime for the over 50 crowd. Or was it over 40? I think it was over 40 when things started hurting for no darn reason at all and you sometimes wake up feeling worse than when you went to bed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom