• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Dang.......I just posted a couple of replies and noticed that I am reading page 5 out of 70 on this thread. I don't think I will read the "in between".

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I am reading page 5 out of 70 on this thread. I don't think I will read the "in between".
    And this was the second thread after the first went off the rails. It got much longer than 70 pages, iirc. Somebody will correct me if I'm wrong.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Went to New Braunfels and Gruene today. Lots of people out. Lots of people with masks. Some without. Most business employees with masks. Some without. No one/place made us wear a mask El rey burger at Cantina del Rio is damn tasty.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    azmVrAz_460s.jpg

Attachments

• azmVrAz_460s.jpg
      azmVrAz_460s.jpg
      56.5 KB · Views: 410

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I have an acquaintance who moved here from California about 10 years ago.
    For personal reasons, he just moved back.
    While here he worked for Home Depot.
    He will continue working for them in California, but they made him "quarantine" himself from work for 2 weeks, since he moved there from Texas.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    LOL......I work at HEB. I am required to wear a mask, which is hot and uncomfortable for an 8 hr shift. But I get a $2/hr bonus right now so I won't complain. What is hilarious is the number of shoppers who are actually deathly afraid to get near anyone......kind of like soyboy. I stock all day and if I walk up next to some people placing product they will physically recoil. Others will walk up next to me from behind and reach out to pull product over my shoulder. Sometime they say "excuse me", most times not.

I'm not worried.....if I was going to get it, I probably would have by now. If I do get in in the future......I will deal with it. As a cancer survivor, I have had worse.
    The thing about this virus is you may already have had it and didn't even know.

Or you may have picked it up 12 days ago and the dry cough comes tomorrow.

That's the biggest difference between this virus and the usual flu strains that I can see.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I have an acquaintance who moved here from California about 10 years ago.
    For personal reasons, he just moved back.
    While here he worked for Home Depot.
    He will continue working for them in California, but they made him "quarantine" himself from work for 2 weeks, since he moved there from Texas.
    My brother came down for a family situation a few weeks back. First they told him if he did he would have to quarantine for 2 weeks when he got back.

He pushed back a little bit and they dropped it.

He's a Sheriff's Deputy Investigator so he is running all around his county interviewing people all day. It's not like coming down here would be his first time out of the house.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The thing about this virus is you may already have had it and didn't even know.

Or you may have picked it up 12 days ago and the dry cough comes tomorrow.

That's the biggest difference between this virus and the usual flu strains that I can see.
    I'm still wondering if it is what I had last fall. I was off work for about a week and a half fighting off that one, but then I also have had bronchitis, influenza and pneumonia in the past.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    WHO (take it with a grain of salt) says asymptomatic transmission is very low-risk.

https://www.who.int/docs/default-so...-confirmed,more information becomes available.

There are few reports of laboratory-confirmed cases who are truly asymptomatic, and to date, there has been no documented asymptomatic transmission. This does not exclude the possibility that it may occur. Asymptomatic cases have been reported as part of contact tracing efforts in some countries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom