• ...and so much more!
  • TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    So it seems the attorney general of Michigan (Dana Nessel) said that if Trump doesn't wear a mask while visiting any businesses in Michigan that she may have to prosecute the company. Now I did watch live the Ford plant visit and can say that he did not wear a mask. At about 2:30 in this video is where she said this:

I also like how she calls them "unclosed" businesses, is that even a word?
    I can't stand CNN. wow.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ...the PA gov says we're not going back to normal until we have a "Foolproof vaccine". Yeah, to translate: "We are never going back to normal."

That is the D party position, at all levels because it enables the ‘emergency’ declarations which allows all sorts of other chicanery to occur.

There is zero reason for a state of emergency to exist any longer. This bug hasn’t burned itself out yet, so folks need to get used to it’s a fact of life going forward. Permanent states of emergency and government dictates on who and when and how business can run is unconstitutional.

People think the Big Luau is going to be over 2A. I see more potential for it to occur because of these emergency orders. There are already several high profile displays of civil disobedience, and at an individual level, tons of them. The courts are deciding things are unconstitutional, yet you have government officials threatening private businesses if they support a different political party than the one in power.

The only silver lining is that the longer the D party uses scare tactics and oppresses the general public, the more likely it is to have a negative result in the November elections.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    No...really...I’m feeling much better!

7e69a3e5f6d329a39099d40f33600190.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 7e69a3e5f6d329a39099d40f33600190.jpg
      7e69a3e5f6d329a39099d40f33600190.jpg
      97 KB · Views: 757

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    People think the Big Luau is going to be over 2A. I see more potential for it to occur because of these emergency orders. There are already several high profile displays of civil disobedience, and at an individual level, tons of them. The courts are deciding things are unconstitutional, yet you have government officials threatening private businesses if they support a different political party than the one in power.
    Yes, you are probably correct. I saw today that Gov Blackface (VA) is considering making masks mandatory for everyone leaving their home. It's a test.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    The correct answer is I have a medical condition

HIPPA says they cant ask what it is.

I went to Walgreens yesterday, saw sign on door which said "masks required".
    I asked employee, and they said "come on in".
    Two of the people in the pharmacy had their mask hanging off one ear while filling prescriptions.

I will have to wear one next Friday, as I have a "shearing" scheduled.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    So, is it illegal to carry a gun while wearing a mask due to covid-19?

I know it's illegal to wear a mask "to conceal your identity", and carry a gun.

Seems like there is a difference, but.....

mdf9183

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2018
    Bastrop
    Back when I first became a LEO in Texas there was a law that you could not conceal your face in public but it got repealed a long time ago. I think it was first passed to apply to KKK members and the such.

Top Bottom