• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Everywhere else Mercedes is just another stripper name.

fc80e49c018f9020829e522e270915f1.jpg
    Lynx Defense

Attachments

• fc80e49c018f9020829e522e270915f1.jpg
      fc80e49c018f9020829e522e270915f1.jpg
      9.4 KB · Views: 360

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Bwa-Ha-Ha! The idiots at CDC now admit that Covid does not spread easily from surfaces. Three months ago, my constant posts on this conclusion were met with anger, fear and outright hatred by the sheeple on other forums.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-...s-not-spread-easily-via-contaminated-surfaces

That's funny now as I recall maybe a month ago watching a woman at the self checkout of an HEB spraying down each and every item, including frozen vegetables before putting them into her bag. I caught the eye of the worker manning the area and all we could do was just shake our heads at each other. :laughing:

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    So, my daughter works for Gold's Gym and they reopened this past Monday but they called her back last Thursday to get the place cleaned and ready to go. She was hired for the daycare but they are opening at a reduced capacity (25% = 206 patrons) so they have her in the front counting heads.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Bwa-Ha-Ha! The idiots at CDC now admit that Covid does not spread easily from surfaces. Three months ago, my constant posts on this conclusion were met with anger, fear and outright hatred by the sheeple on other forums.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-...s-not-spread-easily-via-contaminated-surfaces
    Interesting! The stories a month or so back were trying to one-up each other on how long it would last on a surface. One day, three days, 14 days, do I hear "forever"?
    Just stupid.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Yep! Next, the fools will admit that there is no threat of airborne transmission that woukd require masks on the general public; sonething else I have been saying since this first started.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Personal contact ( handshake, hug, etc.) and short term environmental surface contact within a minute or less (atm key pad, door handle, door push plate, etc.) This is how it moves from one person to another and then it is transferred to eyes, nose or mouth by the hands. Thats why hand washing is #1 protective step.

The disease works on exposure and time; the number of viruses you are exposed to plus how many times/how long you are exposed. Thats why nursing homes, prisons and large production plants end up with high numbers. People are exposed to the same contagions day after day until the number of viruses build up and overcome their system. On top of that, folks in these three environments typically do not have the best health.

Supermarkets and restaurants are not the death pits they are made out to be. Wash your hands on the way in and again on the way out and you are good to go.

Top Bottom