• ...and so much more!
  • TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Regarding Karen and her fake N-95 masks, yes, those are Chinese. They look exactly like the KN95 masks I bought in late April for $4.60 each, shipped. I bought 500. Ugh. The TX medical and dental boards both require me to use an N-95 or better mask right now.

I got burned on the KN95's I bought. They may be real KN95 but they are not on the FDA's emergency approved list (Appendix A). That list has changed a few times because the FDA investigates the China masks, finds them to be crap, and removes them form the list.

My masks actually passed a fit test for 2 of my employees. I failed and so did my 3rd employee. Still, I was worried about them and decided to buy everyone a 3M half and full face respirator w/ P100 or N95 filters. I'm letting the employees decide if they want to wear a half or full face respirator.

All that to say I'm now a bit of an expert on respirators and Karen's masks are not N-95. Whether or not they filter like an N-95 is unknown.

If anyone wants some KN95s that may or may not be real KN95s let me know. I'll send you some for free. My masks look exactly like the Karen masks in the video but they say KN95 instead of N-95. I tried to sell them but eBay, FB, and other sights say I can't sell them even though 10,000 other people are selling them...

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    A new Cold War?
    I almost never agree with Newsweek since 1974, but it may at least be a valid question:
    https://www.newsweek.com/2020/06/05/america-new-cold-war-this-time-communists-might-win-1504447.html
    We have been in a cold war with China for a long time. That is nothing new. He is not saying anything new.
    The writer however is wrong on some key points. Namely that Biden is the right person to win it for the U.S.. Biden has been in politics for over 40 years. He is one of the reasons we are where we are. One of the ones that failed to see where we are. And the reasons for it. Anyone that thinks Biden will be tough on China is an idiot.
    Look at how many diseases have come out of China in the last 30 years or so and think about this.
    The US and Russia had MAD. China watched and realized it was stupid. It was. Who wants to rule a planet you can't live on. But if you have a potentially unlimited workforce and make EVERY country dependant on your workforce for everything you need, you don't need to destroy them.
    You don't even need, or want, deadly bio-weapons.
    Make their economies dependent on you. Then cripple them. Refuse to send needed supplies, or send defective ones, and when they are on their knees.......you win. Then you get to control the future. You just have to find the right trigger. Like Covid 19.
    Look around, we are crippling ourselves right now.
    China is not our friend. Not an ally. They are not even a good business partner. Trump has realized that.
    While we are being crippled from within, China is business as usual. Even 500,000 deaths to them would just be collateral damage. No big deal.
    Look what we are doing over Covid 19. It will take years to recover. How bad will the next one scare us?
    We either bring our tech and critical manufacturing home, or they will eventually win.
    Enough rant.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Makes me want to organize one in my hood ;) My neighbors have been very tolerant of my loud cars, thankfully.

My old neighborhood had some great neighbors. Never once complained and we started up plenty of rowdy cars open headers.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I've been working all day and not paying attention to the news. The local radio station just called me for a reaction to the revelation that President Trump has been taking hydroxychloroquine prophylactically for a week or two. I guess that came out in the news today.

Apparently the left's heads are exploding.

I heard about it when the show host asked me a question about it. My reaction is basically, "OK". I'm going to have to poke around and see why the left is freaking out. If the most powerful man in the world wants to take hydroxychloroquine I'm not seeing a problem.

Thoughts?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I've been working all day and not paying attention to the news. The local radio station just called me for a reaction to the revelation that President Trump has been taking hydroxychloroquine prophylactically for a week or two. I guess that came out in the news today.

I heard about it when the show host asked me a question about it. My reaction is basically, "OK". I'm going to have to poke around and see why the left is freaking out. If the most powerful man in the world wants to take hydroxychloroquine I'm not seeing a problem.

Thoughts?

Ever since the President first mentioned hydroxychloroquine as a possible treatment, the left has been on a full-court press to ensure that nobody ever takes it for Covid-19, even though it has shown to be a viable treatment. Apparently, because Mr Trump suggested it might work, it cannot ever be allowed to work and must be presented as a dangerous, deadly drug that will leave bodies in the streets in its wake should anyone ever consider using it.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Thoughts?

I heard that, was waiting to see if you slipped in anything about hosting a big luau at your place anytime soon.

I thought most of your response was well reasoned; FYI, a physician at Bethesda Naval Hospital is generally appointed as the president’s personal physician. He gets dental work done there, too. A recruiter I know at Amazon worked on both 43 and 44.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    God awful lot of time and money wasted that probably could have cured cancer by now. Rona ain't nothing but a drama queen and the big media rushed to her aide.

I'm mighty weary of the overblown stats and obvious bullshit.
    I grew up playing in pastures full of nature's predators more dangerous than this crap. I still went out everyday. Cautious, but aware. I ain't having none of it.

Rabies, diamondbacks, coyotes, black widows, brown recluse, sidewinders, bobcats, mountain lions.
    On the "less than lethal", wasps, hornets, bees, scorpions, ants, mosquitoes, horse fly, cactus and mesquite thorns galore.

Open fires, toxic liquids and powders. Tons of machinery and trees to climb on and fall from. So much crap to impale myself on I can't even get started.

Yet, here I am.
    So loaded with both toxins and antibodies that waking up hurts some days.
    Only corona I'm scared of is the last one in a 12 pack.

Karen, kiss my ass.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Oh man, the ultimate Karen right here.

You'll think it's parody but it's not.

She's been driving around her town making videos about all the unsafe people. Unfortunately she has over 100k Karen's who follow her on YouTube. I kinda hate to give her any views but it's too crazy to ignore.

She's getting attacked like crazy. Matt Walsh got in on the laughs.

PS - the mask she is selling isn't an N95 and it's not FDA approved. What a tool.

https://twitter.com/RebeccaBrandArt/status/1259965314130866176?s=19

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1262151913992224770?s=19

https://www.rebeccabrand.com/

Did anyone else see this lady?

445f711b78863043f5bf057916a7a1ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 445f711b78863043f5bf057916a7a1ff.jpg
      445f711b78863043f5bf057916a7a1ff.jpg
      19.1 KB · Views: 339

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    God awful lot of time and money wasted that probably could have cured cancer by now. Rona ain't nothing but a drama queen and the big media rushed to her aide.

I'm mighty weary of the overblown stats and obvious bullshit.
    I grew up playing in pastures full of nature's predators more dangerous than this crap. I still went out everyday. Cautious, but aware. I ain't having none of it.

Rabies, diamondbacks, coyotes, black widows, brown recluse, sidewinders, bobcats, mountain lions.
    On the "less than lethal", wasps, hornets, bees, scorpions, ants, mosquitoes, horse fly, cactus and mesquite thorns galore.

Open fires, toxic liquids and powders. Tons of machinery and trees to climb on and fall from. So much crap to impale myself on I can't even get started.

Yet, here I am.
    So loaded with both toxins and antibodies that waking up hurts some days.
    Only corona I'm scared of is the last one in a 12 pack.

Karen, kiss my ass.
    And we have the scars to prove it.
    Amen!

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

Thoughts?
    I have been watching and reading a fair number of stories on this. I think their heads are exploding because Trump, early on, praised the drug as showing promise. The news outlets spent the next several weeks running stories about how it was only 'anecdotal" cases that showed any hope and that it had no befefit in other cases and anyway, the side effects would kill you. All in a weak attempt at discrediting the president, by discredited "news outlets".

So, yeah, IF what they had been saying was true, then it would be reckless for the president to use it.
    OTOH, if complete lies (as is usual from the MSM), then they may have helped kill some Americans, just by preventing access to a useful treatment.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Wait. Wait, back up the truck...
    Apparently, the word "diagnosis" does not mean what it used to mean. Or at least what I THOUGHT it used to mean. Too bad that Dr guy isn't here to explain for us.
    Makes me wonder if the dear neighbor has any family to help her?
    Because what she is getting is not "medical care", it is "propagation of a hoax".
    Not good.
    It sucks the way the medical community is still pushing this BS. And they are called heroes by the media. LOL! My doctor did man up and shake my hand today....Finally.

Top Bottom