ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Evidently there are now reports of "heart inflammation" from people who have received 2 of the 3 vaccines.

No link, just scrolled across the bottom of the screen while watching the news.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Evidently there are now reports of "heart inflammation" from people who have received 2 of the 3 vaccines.

No link, just scrolled across the bottom of the screen while watching the news.
    It's hard to imagine how inducing cells to produce a protein that binds to ACE2 receptors could really be good for you, especially if your response to the vaccine is strong...

15RTPlus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    The vaccine won't prevent you from getting the virus.

It will only reduce the severity of illness.

Both passengers were asymptomatic.

Jeff

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Ho Lee chit. In Austin we actually were able to have salt and pepper at our table when we went to dinner tonight
    kqI8Yxg.jpg

I fear I may have been over zealous. I think I may have the delta stain from the salt shaker. If y'all don't hear from me in a couple weeks know I enjoyed making off topic posts, which is the tgt way. Also know satx78247 and I will be watching over y'all from above. In lieu of flowers make donations to the galapagos Islands fund. Because like alot of members here

I like turtles..... ;)

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    With all the reports of heart inflammation, especially in those under 40, I find it particularly heinous that they are pushing that the young need to be vaccinated.

If you look at the coronavirus deaths, and I believe those are inflated numbers, under 30 had less than 3,000 deaths across America.

During the Swine Flu epidemic deaths from the then vaccine reached 53 and they halted giving out the vaccine. We have thousands of deaths from this current vaccine, and now they say we need to vaccinate the young. Something ain't right.

Top Bottom