• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Most places I’ve got don’t keep CC info for more than a week. I know because I’ve gone back looking for copies of receipts from work.

Given the 7-14 days to show Covid symptoms I don’t think CCs will work all that well for tracing. Not that it isn’t available by going through whoever or actually processing the transaction. But odds are Pop Eyes won’t have the info on hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    PA Governor: County politicians wanting to reopen are cowards and will lose state funding for doing so. Tells residents it is their duty to stay home and collect unemployment. Today's presser is six minutes; worth listening to.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    It gets better. From City of Austin’s current order, valid through May 30.

SECTION 11. Restaurant Dine- In and Reopened Service Logs and Privacy Protection. To assist in both the statewide and local contact tracing programs, all restaurants allowing dine-in service and all reopened services with allowed occupancy or capacity of 75 or less are encouraged to maintain an activity log of, as reasonably possible, the contact information for all inside or sit-down customers and employees including the dates and times they were present in the business and the location where they sat or were served if a restaurant or reopened service with seating. In the absence of a such a log, Austin Public Health may need to publicly release, without limitation and in its discretion, the location where people with confirmed infections have been, with relevant dates and timeframes, so as to otherwise trace contact

The entire 29-page order is worth reading comrades. The mask will save you.
    Hmmm. Do I tell them they can serve me without the info, else I spend my money elsewhere? Or do I tell them my name is Joe Biden and I can't remember my phone number and I am not sure what city I live in?

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    Hostess: What names should I put down for your table, mysterious masked man?

Me: The Lone Ranger and Tonto, party of 2

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Of course....my name is Jack Mayhoff.....my number is (254) 555-1212.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Hi Jack. My name is Haywood. My number is (area code appropriate) 867-5309

Haywood Jablome, and it's very nice to meet you. I figure most cops are too young to recognize the number, especially with an area code in front of it.

Or I could just turn off my cell phone or leave it at home and take the old 2005 Mustang to go eat and pay cash. Or if I was really paraniod, fix the old 64 pick up and take it.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sakorey
    Top Bottom