• vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    That's fake as hell
    A set up.
    He had a blood packet hidden under the mask.
    This is another Antifa ploy.

Screenshot_20200605-100854_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200605-100854_Instagram.jpg
      Screenshot_20200605-100854_Instagram.jpg
      94.4 KB · Views: 589

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    There is a whole thing on line about how they are doing this to lure cops into pushing them so they can play hurt

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    Wow.

The video doesn't have sound, and I couldn't hear what the guy was asking the officers.
    To me, it looks like he over-exaggerated the shove, but it is obvious he really did get hurt which is unfortunate.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I'll admit, I didn't look at it that closely. Glad I'm a natural skeptic and didn't just take it at face value and start throwing shade on the situation.

LeadChucker

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2019
    Dallas TX
    As far as looking fake, as my dad (RIP) got older a stiff breeze could knock him down as he had lost his sense of balance (vertigo). I saw him go down just like the guy in the video, the whole family would jump to catch him but it would happen too fast. They took this guy to the hospital so hopefully we will hear if it was a real injury or not. I'll withhold judgement for now.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Here's what the media is saying (from buffalonews.com):

Gugino was in serious but stable condition at Erie County Medical Center, Mayor Byron Brown said in a written statement late Thursday night. Friday morning, Poloncarz tweeted that an ECMC official said he was "alert and oriented."

The Erie County District Attorney’s Office said in a statement Friday morning that it is investigating the incident and that Gugino "was unable to provide a statement to investigators last night."

Earlier in the night, Michael DeGeorge, a spokesman for Brown and the Buffalo Police Department, said in an initial statement emailed to reporters at 8:50 p.m. that the man “tripped and fell” during a “skirmish involving protestors.”

WBFO posted the video a short time later, in which officers could clearly be seen pushing Gugino as they advanced.
    Police confirmed about two hours later that they had suspended the officers and had begun an investigation.

The more you see, the more it raises questions - and eyebrows.

Question everything.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    If that old fart (I can say that 'cause I am one!) was in that bad a shape or that "fragile", he didn't have any business out where protests are taking place, etc. Hell, put him in a nursing home!
    Were you also for being told to stay home because it's for your own good?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom