• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ohhrico1969

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    Tomball
    I disagree, I don't believe that any human's rights are of less importance than the others. Especially a decision based upon any arbitrary criteria such as which is bigger, fatter, stronger, or has more cells, just for the sake of convenience for nine months or however long. It rings too closely to Indians setting the weak outside to freeze to death because it's inconvenient for the stronger braves to bring more food to support them. Such as portions of some versions of Obamacare would have done to get rid of them elderly dregs of society who are soaking up Medicare/Social Security dollars.....

I believe in a really simple to understand concept, that :
    1) All humans are endowed with rights (not just men, nor men of a certain race, color, religion or age)
    2) Those rights are unalienable (shouldn't be deprived of such rights by any arbitrary criteria used as a justification without their input and say in the matter)

Sigh.

UNCLE!!![/B][/B][/B]
    [/B]

My goodness you are stubborn!!!! LOL!!
    I guess we can agree to disagree. It's funny but reading some of your responses made me think you were agreeing with me but from the perspective of someone with a different opinion. I dunno... I need coffee!

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Holy crap! I'm looking at some of these novels and wondering if you were the same kids who groaned when asked to write a theme in junior high!

Use your powers for good!!! ;)

RPB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Texas
    Holy crap! I'm looking at some of these novels and wondering if you were the same kids who groaned when asked to write a theme in junior high!

Use your powers for good!!! ;)

Nah, i'm retired .... that means ...

" I'm gonna collect my government check, sit on my fat butt, watch TYRA while HOPE guarantees that my life will improve."

I like watching Tyra instead of Oprah ... hey, can you blame me?

(just kidding, I'm goin' fishing, distributing any white bass I catch amongst the needy, to defray our tax expenses attributable to their food stamps ... )

RPB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Texas
    At least with Tyra, you don't have to keep changing your screen format. Is Oprah in widescreen these days?

I really don't watch Oprah, too busy, but other shows depend ... I am out in a real small town and installed a HUGE antenna and rotor, and expensive mast tower and RG-11 wire ... so it depends if I watch it in Waco/Temple/Belton, San Angelo, San Antonio, Austin, Dallas/Fort Worth, College Station, Houston, Victoria, or Abilene. I like my digital TV converter thingy from Dish TV, it seamlessly automatically formats everything to the screen size so I never really notice what format it is unless they say it on screen :D My brother has a 52" tv, but my retirement income, which I have a right to except the portion I send to Obama but would rather use for a new 1911, (more of which may soon be taken and used for treating women 4 times annually whose babies' daddies find condoms uncomfortable), and my eyes are currently preferring the old timey TVs I already had in each room for the time beans (for the time being).
    Really, I'm waiting for those new "green" solar powered TVs I saw to be more available. This is Sharp's 26", but they since have made a large screen solar powered one I saw at an Electronics show ... may still be prototypes though I thought I saw some being sold somewhere, just can't recall where. Probably still prototypes, Guess I'm shopping ahead of my time. :p Sharp Unveils Solar-Powered TV

hard shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    bertram
    does not matter which is which what does matter is that this bill is and will be rammed down the throat of everybody in the u.s.a. which has a commander and cheif sitting in the house illegaly but is hidding his true identity legally he is spending money like leaves on the tree of a miilion trees in the forest which is so bad that no one has came up with a plan to oust him out or get the public aware of it enough to at least under mine him to get him out along with the rest of his back stabbing wanabes before we all glow in the dark

Top Bottom