• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    I have 1,300 rounds spread across 2 different calibers that I have nothing chambered in.

1,000 of those rounds are for a single caliber that I have never owned anything chambered in.

I once purchased 2 boxes of ammo with the intention of never shooting them.

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Interesting confession.

I have a box of .38 AMU. I will never own a firearm chambered for it.
    http://www.ammo-one.com/38AMU.html try here. Maybe they will buy it for pennies on the dollar?? On the other side, if you feel like parting with 1-5 rounds let me know. I haven't heard of that but could use it in my cartridge collection
    I have 1,300 rounds spread across 2 different calibers that I have nothing chambered in.

1,000 of those rounds are for a single caliber that I have never owned anything chambered in.

I once purchased 2 boxes of ammo with the intention of never shooting them.

I have been guilty of this with 1200 5.45x39 when I lived in California. I hoped to get an ak74 but ya, its California...

I tend to pickup calibers I don't shoot all the time. I use them as trade fodder later mostly.

I will confess that I currently have 1250 rounds 4.6x30mm. If I can pickup some more I will make a toy for my wife and/or kids to play with

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    I bought these because I knew they had to be unauthorized (Microsoft endorsing ammo? Hah!):

Liberty-Ammunition-Halo-Point.jpg

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I'm a bigot. I have owned glocks and shotguns. I've not regretted selling any of them and currently don't own a shotgun or a glock.

ND - I was cleaning two guns. Loaded one, cleaned the other, and then decided the first needed more detail forgetting I'd loaded it and neglecting to check.

I had a friend who was on the fence about getting a PTR 91. For his birthday I got him 25 magazines for the PTR 91 before he had made a final decision or had the funds to buy one. He now has one.

I had a family friend who couldn't turn down free stuff. They were also anti gun. I offered them a free 22lr rifle out of pure curiosity and entertainment. They argued about it, as a couple, for weeks before accepting my offer. I think they still have issues with it.

Last edited:

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    I had a family friend who couldn't turn down free stuff. They were also anti gun. I offered them a 22lr rifle. They argued about it, as a couple, for weeks before accepting my offer. I think they still have issues with it.
    That wasn't a sin. That was just havin' fun.

Top Bottom