• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I rageface every fucking time I have to press '1' to continue in English.

You know, I was at the Laugh Out Loud Comedy Club in San Antonio tonight and one of the comedians there had this bit about that. He said that he was getting super pissed off when he pressed '1' and he got some fucker in India that could barely speak English but claimed their name was "Peter". On a whim one day he hit "2" and started speaking English to the Spanish phone operator and it was actually a bilingual American that spoke perfect English. Imagine that!

English should be the official language of the entire damn country, not just Texas. If my ancestors could come here from Italy through Ellis Island and learn the language and thrive in this country, why the hell do we keep lowering the bar, lowering the standards for these lazy fuckers that sneak across the border today? The lazy fucks sneaking over here have lazy **** children that they don't teach any English to because they don't bother to learn it in the first place and if you are in this country and you are bilingual and come from a bilingual household then I APPLAUD YOU, I think that's fantastic! Anyone living in this country that can't speak the language should be denied citizenship until they can. Period.

In before the lockdown.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    And another thing!!!!!!!!

I stopped listening to FM 98.5 The Beat in San Antonio because they have commercials in fucking Spanish on the radio. If they're gonna lower the bar for these turds then they don't need me to listen to them.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Quote from Theodore Roosevelt

“We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding house, and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

January 3, 1919

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I rageface every fucking time I have to press '1' to continue in English.

You know, I was at the Laugh Out Loud Comedy Club in San Antonio tonight and one of the comedians there had this bit about that. He said that he was getting super pissed off when he pressed '1' and he got some fucker in India that could barely speak English but claimed their name was "Peter". On a whim one day he hit "2" and started speaking English to the Spanish phone operator and it was actually a bilingual American that spoke perfect English. Imagine that!

English should be the official language of the entire damn country, not just Texas. If my ancestors could come here from Italy through Ellis Island and learn the language and thrive in this country, why the hell do we keep lowering the bar, lowering the standards for these lazy fuckers that sneak across the border today? The lazy fucks sneaking over here have lazy **** children that they don't teach any English to because they don't bother to learn it in the first place and if you are in this country and you are bilingual and come from a bilingual household then I APPLAUD YOU, I think that's fantastic! Anyone living in this country that can't speak the language should be denied citizenship until they can. Period.

In before the lockdown.

Dude thats some funny shit.
    what gets me, is i have to turn all the boxes at walmart to find to english side. I noticed some #%$^#$ keeps putting things spanish side toward the isle.
    When I use t ogo to Mexico now and then, I wouldnt allow them to speak english to me. I wanted to try my best to speak their language.
    Too bad Mexico is so fucked up now day's, I use to enjoy the small towns down there.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Dude thats some funny shit.
    what gets me, is i have to turn all the boxes at walmart to find to english side. I noticed some #%$^#$ keeps putting things spanish side toward the isle.
    When I use t ogo to Mexico now and then, I wouldnt allow them to speak english to me. I wanted to try my best to speak their language.
    Too bad Mexico is so fucked up now day's, I use to enjoy the small towns down there.

Cuz all the fucking people that stock the shit speak Spanish and that's it!

When I go to Europe I don't get bent out of shape in Paris or Leipzig that people don't speak English! I get by without it. I don't have a fucking option to press '2' for English. What is this shit? WHY do we cater to these people? YES I SAID 'THESE PEOPLE'. THESE. LAZY. FUCKING. PEOPLE.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Cuz all the fucking people that stock the shit speak Spanish and that's it!

When I go to Europe I don't get bent out of shape in Paris or Leipzig that people don't speak English! I get by without it. I don't have a fucking option to press '2' for English. What is this shit? WHY do we cater to these people? YES I SAID 'THESE PEOPLE'. THESE. LAZY. FUCKING. PEOPLE.
    Wana help me lobby Riddles immigration bill?

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Quote from Theodore Roosevelt

“We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding house, and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

January 3, 1919
    Do you know what else Roosevelt Did?

Top Bottom