• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    After spending the week working on a project in California, I am pumped about getting home tomorrow and getting the range set up for CRG in Orange this weekend. If you couldn't attend this weekend there are still slots available for the CRG (Close Range Gunfighting) class in Dallas May 28-29.

Handgun World

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    San Antonio
    C'mon, just one more person. Let's fill this up! I promised Jon we would fill it and it's very close. Don't buy another gun or cool optic for your AR, just get a bunch of ammo and learn to be a "fighter" with your handgun.

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    It's all about the good fight bro. Fighting in and of it's self is not bad. The cause you're fighting for makes the difference. I want my students to have the skills to face the evil in this world and I give all I have to make sure they get it. Being Mr. Nice Guy Trainer don't cut it. What I train is for keeps. I don't pontificate about the values of one weapon over another. I say put it in my hand and I can fight my way home! Some spend too much time on the academics and not enough time sweating and patching up the scrapes that make for great stories for the grandkids. My old motto is, "You have a choice, you can die on belly like a coward or your feet like a man. Get one bad guy you're even, get two and you're ahead"! I make no claims about what I can do. I just say come train and let me show you.

The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    Jon - What can we do to prep for the class? Should we have a bunch of mags loaded and ready? I hate wasting time loading mags! I will make sure and bring one of the extra mag loaders I have.

What is a realistic round count to prep for? 800?

Can't wait for this weekend!

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    800 sounds good. I don't count rounds during drills so when you need to reload it's on you to get it done. I would bring every mag I have and have them all loaded. When you're not working a drill be loading mags and drinking water. Bring more water than you think you need and sports drinks. I consume the water to Gatorade about 4 waters for every one Gatorade. Pack a light lunch and some snacks.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    triggermike11
    Top Bottom