Hurley's Gold

Close Range Gunfighting Coming to San Antonio TX!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    There are only a couple of spots left in this class. I should not have to run more than two relays and we have access to two training bays. There will be a minimum of three SI instructors on hand. Thank you for your support, this will be an awesome class. What a way to start a new era of SI training in San Antonio TX.
    Hurley's Gold

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    San Antonio folks, there is just under two months until this course begins. Even though this is a ways out we are down to one read that one spot. After that spot is filled, a waiting list will be created. If you cannot get into this CRG course in San Antonio, I urge you to sign up for the CRG in Argyle TX. Thank you very much for the support and interest for these classes, you won't be disappointed. This is just the beginning of what we will be offering in TX. Not just Southeast TX, but South TX, and North TX as well.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Would love to get in on this but unfortunately financial wise I am not able to now, will definitely keep my eyes open for more that come around these parts and hope everyone that attends gets a lot out of it.

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    Would love to get in on this but unfortunately financial wise I am not able to now, will definitely keep my eyes open for more that come around these parts and hope everyone that attends gets a lot out of it.

San Antonio now has a resident Suarez Staff Instructor by the way of Bob Mayne. Look for more classes on the horizon. I expect to see a Combat Pistol Marksmanship there in Oct. It is an 8 hour class and the cost is $225.00

Handgun World

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    San Antonio
    Close Range Gunfighting in San Antonio is nearly full. As Jon just mentioned, I am now a Suarez International Instructor. I've submitted Combat Pistol Marksmanship for Oct. 20, 2012. It's only $225. It's not yet opened for sign up, but it should be soon. Range will be A Place To Shoot, south of 410 on Pleasonton Rd.

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    According to the most current enrollments there is still one spot open in this class. I would love to have another TGT member in attendance.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    San Antonio now has a resident Suarez Staff Instructor by the way of Bob Mayne. Look for more classes on the horizon. I expect to see a Combat Pistol Marksmanship there in Oct. It is an 8 hour class and the cost is $225.00

Better keep my eyes and ears open for that one then, would love to participate so hopefully I am at a better position to attend, thank you for the heads up.

Top Bottom