• Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    Only Moments ago.

1724353814837.png

ETA: Imagine that. A felon and sex offender threatens to kill Trump. Sounds like someone who has spent a life time making bad decisions.

Last edited:

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Only Moments ago.

View attachment 469518

ETA: Imagine that. A felon and sex offender threatens to kill Trump. Sounds like someone who has spent a life time making bad decisions.

Last Name? O'Biden?

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    Well it looks like there are finally some of the failed USSS agents, including the DEI hire that was in charge of the fiasco, being put on leave. Probably with pay, so more like going on vacation.

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Gotta say, 'cause I'm sure keeping score ... this is some revisionist disclosure.

8 shots and a SS sniper win became 8 shots plus local swat win followed by 10 seconds before SS ensured no questions could be answered.

No social media foot print becomes 3 international accounts becomes 3 international accounts valued at $1.5M (who made this up?) becomes 3 international, encrypted messaging accounts (more to come?)

Dangerously sloped roof becomes playground for idiot traitor

Ladders - you know the thing

Bullet to the ear becomes shrapnel scratches becomes a damn bullet to the ear

Counter snipers couldn't see becomes counter snipers assigned coverage had a gap becomes counter snipers simply waited for shooter to clearly fail before shutting shooters mouth with certainty.

Local leos abandoned post becomes counter snipers did not bother to brief local leos becomes counter snipers saved trump becomes local leo Stops shooter before he could get 9th plus attempt(s) fired and SS CS is forced to ensure nobody ever interviews shooter to learn his truth

Psychobabble hypothesis become reluctantly confirmed truth

SS saved Trump becomes SS sent no CSU (counter surveillance unit) to assess potential from bad actors at a public rally becomes SS clearly implicated by their video recorded actions placed on paid vacation till the conspiracy theorists stop stumbling amassing additional implicating them.

Stacked coincidence becomes ... no, not yet. but its looking stinkier by the hour

Gotta say ... lotta layers between the party line and the truth. This is a monster of an onion.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Well it looks like there are finally some of the failed USSS agents, including the DEI hire that was in charge of the fiasco, being put on leave. Probably with pay, so more like going on vacation.

We will see if they end up being restored to their jobs.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    No news about this anymore.
    They've swept it under the rug and then some.
    Had Trump been a Democrat things would be Boiling with it.
    This country is well beyond FKD!
    After Trump's Arizona rally in which he welcomed RFK Jr. to the fold, I now have renewed hope for this country. Announcing a commission to look into assassinations, if elected, may uncover a lot.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Gotta say, 'cause I'm sure keeping score ... this is some revisionist disclosure.

8 shots and a SS sniper win became 8 shots plus local swat win followed by 10 seconds before SS ensured no questions could be answered.

No social media foot print becomes 3 international accounts becomes 3 international accounts valued at $1.5M (who made this up?) becomes 3 international, encrypted messaging accounts (more to come?)

Dangerously sloped roof becomes playground for idiot traitor

Ladders - you know the thing

Bullet to the ear becomes shrapnel scratches becomes a damn bullet to the ear

Counter snipers couldn't see becomes counter snipers assigned coverage had a gap becomes counter snipers simply waited for shooter to clearly fail before shutting shooters mouth with certainty.

Local leos abandoned post becomes counter snipers did not bother to brief local leos becomes counter snipers saved trump becomes local leo Stops shooter before he could get 9th plus attempt(s) fired and SS CS is forced to ensure nobody ever interviews shooter to learn his truth

Psychobabble hypothesis become reluctantly confirmed truth

SS saved Trump becomes SS sent no CSU (counter surveillance unit) to assess potential from bad actors at a public rally becomes SS clearly implicated by their video recorded actions placed on paid vacation till the conspiracy theorists stop stumbling amassing additional implicating them.

Stacked coincidence becomes ... no, not yet. but its looking stinkier by the hour

Gotta say ... lotta layers between the party line and the truth. This is a monster of an onion.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

<>

I saw a video of the day, time, & site of the shooting in which a local LEO loudly says that he had warned the SS two days before that they needed to assign someone to cover that same “sloped” roof !

<>

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Not really our most pressing issue as a nation.

~ strength and honor ~
    Dan Bongino will be a speaker at Republican only examination of the Attempted Assassination of President Trump, it will be at the Heritage Foundation on Monday.

Rogue task force sidesteps Johnson with forum on Trump assassination attempt (Aug 22, 2024)

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    &lt;&gt;

I saw a video of the day, time, & site of the shooting in which a local LEO loudly says that he had warned the SS two days before that they needed to assign someone to cover that same “sloped” roof !

&lt;&gt;
    Just imagine if it was 1963, NO ONE would be accepting anything other than the CIA narrative.

~ strength and honor ~

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Dan Bongino will be a speaker at Republican only examination of the Attempted Assassination of President Trump, it will be at the Heritage Foundation on Monday.

Rogue task force sidesteps Johnson with forum on Trump assassination attempt (Aug 22, 2024)

Mega respect for Dan Bongino, and I firmly believed from the onset, something stunk to high heaven and was beyond rotten in Denmark, I don't think the assassination committee is our priority....although once things started turning around and stabilizing again, by all damn means !

~ strength and honor ~

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Mega respect for Dan Bongino, and I firmly believed from the onset, something stunk to high heaven and was beyond rotten in Denmark, I don't think the assassination committee is our priority....although once things started turning around and stabilizing again, by all damn means !

~ strength and honor ~
    Not sure how long before the GOP Task Force will begin releasing findings. I know some already exist and are public, but looking at the mixture, I expect there will be some surprises from the collection of people interacting. Bongino is obviously pissed/motivated and has connections within past SS and other agencies. Probably retired military too.

Top Bottom