• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunns0902

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Cradle of Liberty, TX
    Let me get back to you on that. Kyle said he might be able to give us one of his guys. But he didn't promise. No I don't have an RSO, any ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gunns0902

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Cradle of Liberty, TX
    Ok, so here is the deal. The rules are that in order for us to shoot without "A Place to Shoot" supervision we have to have a Licensed Instructor or Range Safety Officer. So if anyone knows someone who fits that description, please let me know. But with that said Kyle has volunteered to take us out the Cowboy Action Range from 9:00 to 9:45 if we don't have one(Steel Targets for Low Velocity Lead Rounds, and Paper Targets for the rest of us). After that we would be on the General Ranges, the only downfall there is that so long as we are on the General Range we have to have hearing protection at all times. Kyle was concerned that it would impede our ability to have a conversation.....I really don't think that will be much of a problem. I made sure to thank him as letting us use the Cowboy Action Range was his idea.

Extra note: In case there is someone who is a tad reluctant, or cannot convince Mrs. Reluctant to give up taking you peach picking this Saturday. I will make it worth $20 an Hour from 9-12. But I need an electronic copy of your Lisc. before Sat.

Last edited:

bodhi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 28, 2013
    Is the a pistol only event? I have to zero my pistol and my AR after recent sight swaps.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    th?id=H.4600241959797643&pid=15.jpg
    this thing going down tomorrow????? If so, who is all going? I'm headed to work, I'll check back in the morning.

Last edited:

bodhi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 28, 2013
    Gunns0902,

Can you please post the address and time for the meetup tomorrow. I plan to be there just want to confirm we are all on the same page.

Thanks

Gunns0902

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Cradle of Liberty, TX
    Look this is kinda dumb idea.....but this number is online(or it was) anyway....If there is anyone who has trouble, call me...IN THE MORNING.......I am about to leave so don't call me while I out with my wife tonight, I wont pickup. 210-884-Three five seven two. See you boys Manana!

Another note, my wife wants to know if any of the men will be bringing their better halves? She will be there.

And before someone jumps on the "That was really DUMB Gunns" or calls me to ask if my f-ing refrigerator is running. I am trying to make things easy for everyone, please don't abuse that.

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    I will not be able to go tomorrow. I have my youngest son tonight and he isn't range friendly. You folks have fun. Jim, I'm ready to coat this STI. I really wanted to get it into your hands tomorrow. We will need to come up with a good time to meet later.

W

We will try to make the breakfast if possible at least.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Look this is kinda dumb idea.....but this number is online(or it was) anyway....If there is anyone who has trouble, call me...IN THE MORNING.......I am about to leave so don't call me while I out with my wife tonight, I wont pickup. 210-884-Three five seven two. See you boys Manana!

Another note, my wife wants to know if any of the men will be bringing their better halves? She will be there.

And before someone jumps on the "That was really DUMB Gunns" or calls me to ask if my f-ing refrigerator is running. I am trying to make things easy for everyone, please don't abuse that.

I'll holler at ya when I get out, see if y'all are still there. Y'all have a good time and shoot safe.

bodhi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 28, 2013
    Had a great time today meeting you guys.

Anyone interested in making this a regular thing? Maybe monthly?

Top Bottom