• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdouthit

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    BCS
    Looking for some 6mm arc brass.

I have dry tumbled once fired Speer Nickel 223 cases I’d swap 3 of mine for 1 of yours…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    If you have brass you would like to trade, you posted here. If you’re looking for brass you would post it here.

After 25 quality posts you can put a “want to trade” add in the classifieds and you may get some interest there also.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Looking for 223 rem and 556 brass. Large and small amounts. I'm located in Houston.
    Cool but since this is the brass exchange thread it's usually used by folks who want to advertise "I've got extra XXX brass. Who can I give it to who will use it ?"

If you want to buy brass or trade for it, it's best to put an ad in the classifieds.

And, yes, I know there's some overlap between here and the classifieds with trades being arranged here. That's ok, too. Except for obvious and severe rule violations, no one is going to get twisted up about posting something in the wrong place. Feel free to pm me if you need any pointers.

cartridgechemist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2023
    Houston, TX
    Cool but since this is the brass exchange thread it's usually used by folks who want to advertise "I've got extra XXX brass. Who can I give it to who will use it ?"

If you want to buy brass or trade for it, it's best to put an ad in the classifieds.

And, yes, I know there's some overlap between here and the classifieds with trades being arranged here. That's ok, too. Except for obvious and severe rule violations, no one is going to get twisted up about posting something in the wrong place. Feel free to pm me if you need any pointers.
    Thanks for the heads up. I'm a bit new here, so the pointers are much appreciated. Only posted this bc I saw a similar post in the area. I will keep these to kinda post to the classifieds then. But if I have some unwanted brass I post it here?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    But if I have some unwanted brass I post it here?
    Sure, if you're looking to give it away, even though it's common for other members to reply with "I'll take it. What do you need? I might have some."

Sometimes this thread results in lots of "I have XXX brass I don't need. I'll bring it to the next meet-up.". That's always cool since lots of brass and other items can change hands at the meets.

Totally off-topic but since you're new have you made it over to the Houston hometown subforum? New folks often seem to appreciate this thread.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    I just stumbled across a box of 50, 7.65 Arg. new cases. I will take them to the next reunion unless someone needs them now. Cover the shipping, or set up a date/time to pick up. I travel between Naples and Princeton regularly so any where along that route.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    Unfortunately, I just gave away a few hundred cases to reloader buddy of mine, who says he sells off odd-ball (to him) to scrap metal places here in SA, The brass is worth more than he can get for it at shows.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    I’m looking for 10MM brass. I have .38spl, .357 mag, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, and .223 for trade.

Trade ratio is negotiable. Consider this a standing offer…thanks!

Top Bottom