• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    don't need a person like you to talk to me about clutching my pearls and finger wagging.
    Sounds like your clutching and wagging.

Before making Herrera a saint, please be aware that he has only voted once in Texas and that is at this last primary. I am not confident of such a person but well aware of what Gonzales is.
    Never said Herrera was a saint. You admit you were fooled, Gonzales lied to your face, and now you know what he really is but for, IMO, superficial reasons, are having a hard time voting for someone that would ***gasp*** have a fundraiser event in a bar.

Do not take this response as a slight. I do not question your patriotism or your lifetime of service. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but sometimes people will cut off their nose to spite their face.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    One advantage he’ll have in the run-off is voter turnout. Lots of people barely make the primary, and a lot less will show up for the Run-off. I think Brandon’s supporters and those who want Gonzales gone are far more likely to show up again.

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Friend,

Thanks to your invaluable support, we've made it to the runoff election against Tony Gonzales. However, our campaign is now broke, and we urgently need your help to replenish our arsenal.

To express our gratitude, we're offering an extraordinary opportunity: from now until April 5, every donor will be entered into a draw for a chance to win an all-expenses-paid trip for two to the Creator Range Day this fall.

Join me, Donut Operator, Demolition Ranch, Fat Electrician, and an array of other YouTube personalities and celebrities for an unprecedented event. It promises to be our most thrilling Range Day yet, where you and a guest can fire machine guns, detonate explosives, and mingle with some of the most influential creators in the world.

Your donation not only supports our campaign but also earns you entries for this once-in-a-lifetime experience: each $5 you donate earns you one entry. $20 gets you four entries, $100 is 20 entries, and so forth. The winner will be announced on April 5.

This giveaway is our most ambitious yet, and we're relying on your generosity more than ever to help us gather the funds needed to win this fight. Together, we can elect a staunch, pro-Second Amendment conservative to Congress.

Donate now at https://BrandonHerreraforCongress.com/RangeDay and help us make history.

Thanks,

Brandon

Paid for by Brandon Herrera for Congress

Unsubscribe here

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the link, threw him a few bucks.

We have an entrenched commie here, but at least I can hopefully help Hippie Hair get rid of that POS Gonzalez.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Considering that he has spoken very highly of Paul Harrell in the past, I highly doubt it. Herrera was even part of the push to get people to subscribe to Paul Herrell's channel so that Paul could see it hit a million subscribers before he dies.

Jump to 10:43 to hear the part about Paul.

Last edited:

racknsac

"War Is A Racket" Major General Smedley Butler
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Waxahachie
    Considering that he has spoken very highly of Paul Harrell in the past, I highly doubt it. Herrera was even part of the push to get people to subscribe to Paul Herrell's channel so that Paul could see it hit a million subscribers before he dies.
    In that case I will apologize and delete the remark.

Top Bottom