• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Cool story, I’m glad you’re the expert on who I vote for. Just outta curiosity who do I vote for or how many times have I voted?

Man, who pissed in your corflakes?

Hererra's not from Texas. Whoop-de-fuckin' doo. He'll represent that district better than the RINO who is from Texas. By your comments in this thread, you have implied that Herrerra would not get your vote. That's the expertise I have. What you yourself have quite belligerently provided here.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Man, who pissed in your corflakes?

Hererra's not from Texas. Whoop-de-fuckin' doo. He'll represent that district better than the RINO who is from Texas. By your comments in this thread, you have implied that Herrerra would not get your vote. That's the expertise I have. What you yourself have quite belligerently provided here.
    Please provide the quotes where I implied that.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Please provide the quotes where I implied that.

This one:

Where you emphatically agreed with Wiredgeorge's complaint that Hererra's not a Texan. So what if he's not?

Now, please provide the name of the individual who pissed in your cornflakes tonight. You seem to be spoiling for an argument, and I'm not.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I believe the question asked to the dude I quoted was, “Just out of curiosity, what is it about Herrera you don’t care much for?”

It seems like a pretty minor thing to not care for when the alternative is RINO scum.

Anyone who leaves where they are from and talks shit like they are something they aren’t is fake as ****, I don’t relate to that at all. They’ll do the same here and quite frankly it’s rather annoying to hear opinions of individuals who flip flop and dick ride.

Who is this comment directed at?

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    This one:

Where you emphatically agreed with Wiredgeorge's complaint that Hererra's not a Texan. So what if he's not?

Now, please provide the name of the individual who pissed in your cornflakes tonight. You seem to be spoiling for an argument, and I'm not.
    I quoted a fact with “this”. The dude ain’t a Texan, I’m failing to understand how that translates to me being in a bad mood, looking for an argument or determining who I would vote for.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    This one:

I said, "He is NOT a Texan and this is the first election he has voted in Texas." Both are true, I also know for a fact that neither Kaufman County or Hutto are in the House District 23 so not sure why there is so much noise from those areas. You are entitled to whatever opinion you like. I do not like Herrera but will vote for him because Gonzales is a far worse choice. And I don't particularly like foul mouth individuals and find it difficult to trust anyone who claims to talk nice around some folks and spews vulgarities around another audience. Seems like a double minded person but what do I know? Great that he is Pro 2A and more aligned with Republican principals. We shall see. I honestly don't think he can win as Gonzales has been flooding District 23 papers with campaign ads, sends a stream of "updates" from his Congressional account and is filling my phone with text messages. I am certain he has a bigger war budget and more visibility with District 23 voters who are not really clued in on who Gonzales is and has been. Hope I am wrong.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I said, "He is NOT a Texan and this is the first election he has voted in Texas." Both are true, I also know for a fact that neither Kaufman County or Hutto are in the House District 23 so not sure why there is so much noise from those areas.

Because the makeup of the Texas legislature affects all of us. And this is a forum for everyone in the state - if we can deal with people who've never even been to Texas weighing in on the secession thread, I think you can weather a few non-district opinions on this runoff election.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    It seems like a pretty minor thing to not care for when the alternative is RINO scum.
    Don’t necessarily disagree, I was simply highlighting a fact.
    Who is this comment directed at?
    To individuals that relocate from 1 place to another and claim it’s for the greater good of that area. When in fact it’s solely for their own greed and benefit.

It’s interesting to me how a simple “this” quoting a fact can say so much about my character and how I would or wouldn’t vote. I definitely would disagree with that. I would say hit me up and you can get a better idea of who I am and what I’m about.

ETA: for all the old heads, hit me up or get at me is not a threat or being a tough guy. That’s how my generation says you can contact me FYI.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Don’t necessarily disagree, I was simply highlighting a fact.

To individuals that relocate from 1 place to another and claim it’s for the greater good of that area. When in fact it’s solely for their own greed and benefit.

It’s interesting to me how a simple “this” quoting a fact can say so much about my character and how I would or wouldn’t vote. I definitely would disagree with that. I would say hit me up and you can get a better idea of who I am and what I’m about.

ETA: for all the old heads, hit me up or get at me is not a threat or being a tough guy. That’s how my generation says you can contact me FYI.
    You're making a lot of assumptions about me and my post. It implied nothing in regards to you, your character, or your voting preferences. At most, it was a simple disagreement about how important the birthplace of an elected official is.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    You're making a lot of assumptions about me and my post. It implied nothing in regards to you, your character, or your voting preferences. At most, it was a simple disagreement about how important the birthplace of an elected official is.
    Got it. No assumptions towards you, I was curious if you had any insight on that.

So let me ask you, if this dude is so great for Texas or wants to make change. Why would he not try to change or help where he is from?

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Got it. No assumptions towards you, I was curious if you had any insight on that.

So let me ask you, if this dude is so great for Texas or wants to make change. Why would he not try to change or help where he is from?
    Because life's a funny thing. He did not move to Texas to become a politician. I believe the main reason he moved to Texas is because his main group of friends are all around San Antonio. I don't know about you, but I consider that a pretty valid reason for a move. Texas is also probably friendlier to his business than North Carolina. Another valid reason for a move. He also does have some ties to Texas. His parents are both from Texas. He was a military brat and was born at Fort Bragg.

His political "ambitions" came later after the complete failure that is Tony Gonzales. What do you do if your elected official sucks? You primary them and elect someone else. If there's not someone worth electing instead, you can run. I don't feel like he wants to do this as much as he feels that he needs to do this. That's how elected positions should be viewed. They're not a career, they're a public service.

In the end, who really cares why he came here? As far as I'm concerned, he's as much of a Texan as I am. Him getting elected would be a good thing for his district, and it would be one less anti gun RINO sitting in the House of Representatives.

Last edited:

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Because life's a funny thing. He did not move to Texas to become a politician. I believe the main reason he moved to Texas is because his main group of friends are all around San Antonio. I don't know about you, but I consider that a pretty valid reason for a move. Texas is also probably friendlier to his business than North Carolina. Another valid reason for a move. He also does have some ties to Texas. His parents are both from Texas. He was a military brat and was born at Fort Bragg.

His political "ambitions" came later after the complete failure that is Tony Gonzales. What do you do if your elected official sucks? You primary them and elect someone else. If there's not someone worth electing instead, you can run. I don't feel like he wants to do this as much as he feels that he needs to do this. That's how elected positions should be viewed. They're not a career, they're a public service.

In the end, who really care why he came here? As far as I'm concerned, he's as much of a Texan as I am. Him getting elected would be a good thing for his district, and it would be one less anti gun RINO sitting in the House of Representatives.
    Fair enough, I believe some of that. He also moved an entire business with all his employees. I definitely agree that Texas is probably friendlier for his business, however I also believe there is a huge financial benefit for him and don’t really see a benefit for Texas.

This is where I have a problem, Texas has a ton of transplants arriving but a ton of natives leaving. All the companies moving in are also bringing a lot of their employees and they are causing inflation. This is pricing the older and younger generation out and will only get worse for years to come.

This is not for the greater good, this is greater greed. Property and taxes being so cheap to outsiders they come in causing housing shortages and inflating property values to ridiculous amounts. In return they say they are helping the economy and this is great, not so much. It may be great if you want to sell but if not you’re SOL. People lose their homes and the response from transplants is “if you can’t afford it move”.

So the way I see it history, memories, land and lives are being destroyed and we are supposed to sit here and be welcoming and grateful. If that’s the help being brought in, I don’t want it. Nobody sees that or cares because their life is great, pretty sorry if you ask me.

I really care why he came here, if I start destroying peoples homes do you think they’d care? I bet they would, I’d go out on a limb and say they’d be pissed. However me being the 1 destroying them wouldn’t give a shit, so there is that. All I’ve seen is overpopulation, the worst traffic ever, entitlement and greed but I’m supposed to welcome that and bend over, don’t think so.

Seems to me with a following like his he could’ve done a lot to help his community, instead he’s going to help Texas, right. I’m sure he’s great and there is no financial incentives or motives for him at all. Going based off the moves he’s made I’d say it’s more financial benefit than community.

Time will tell but there have been plenty of individuals that people claim are great, then the boot drops and they really weren’t how they were portraying themselves.

I also do fault the natives for not stepping up. For allowing this to happen, hopefully they get it together before Texas turns out like the states all this help is coming from.

Top Bottom