• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    I've got some that I am just holding on to. I just prefer to carry my Hornady. I carried some for about a month after I got them, than decided I'd rather just put them away to save.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Yes, in both .45 and .357 because while there may be newer designs, I'm confident carrying BTs.

At the NRA exhibits, a top competitive shooter told me he carries the maximum expansion round and referred me to the Lehigh booth. Very nice guy and spent plenty of time with me. I asked if the maximum expansion petals broke off in real world use assuming the ones on display were forced open just to look good. He assured me they were not staged showing the powder burn on the base of the bullet AND the rifling on the outside of each petal. I may get some Lehighs.

Maximum Expansion Technology
    Controlled Fracturing Technology

erratadata

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    NW SAN Antonio
    Yes, in both .45 and .357 because while there may be newer designs, I'm confident carrying BTs.

At the NRA exhibits, a top competitive shooter told me he carries the maximum expansion round and referred me to the Lehigh booth. Very nice guy and spent plenty of time with me. I asked if the maximum expansion petals broke off in real world use assuming the ones on display were forced open just to look good. He assured me they were not staged showing the powder burn on the base of the bullet AND the rifling on the outside of each petal. I may get some Lehighs.

Maximum Expansion Technology
    Controlled Fracturing Technology
    They look interesting. They remind me of what we used to do with .22's as a kid. We'd cut an "X" in the top of the lead bullet with a razor blade, and it would open up similar to that. Made quite a difference in squirrel hunting.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Understood, hence the tongue out. Makes me no difference what anyone's preference is. Let's go shoot! (I've got the gun, you bring the ammo) ;)

Top Bottom