• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Beto claims to be a champion of the 2nd Amendment on his campaign website and claims Abbot is responsible for all the gun deaths due the recent changes in Texas carry laws. Beto is my hero! It would be great to have a 4th generation Texan of Hispanic heritage rule our state... ;-)

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Beto claims to be a champion of the 2nd Amendment on his campaign website and claims Abbot is responsible for all the gun deaths due the recent changes in Texas carry laws. Beto is my hero! It would be great to have a 4th generation Texan of Hispanic heritage rule our state... ;-)

I'm hoping that is your attempt at sarcastic humor!

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    I'm hoping that is your attempt at sarcastic humor!
    If you read Beano's website, you will see that he blames Abbot for the border crisis and most everything else that the lefties have sprung on us in the past year.

Last edited:

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    My question is: WHY is he going back on his previous promise to his voters?

In his run against Ted Cruz for U.S. Senate, he carefully avoided speaking about gun control, knowing his voters were Texans.

When he reached the national stage running for POTUS, he shed his fake Texan skin and showed America his true commie colors.

Now that he is back to Texas, the scumbag is relying on hopes that voters will forget. He panders, he lies, he cheats. 100% scumbag.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

i-aint-buying-that-shit.jpg

Ioannes

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    US
    If only a few big counties in each red state seem to always find 200% of the vote for Democrats after the counting stops, what is to stop all the other dozens or hundreds of other counties in the case of TX to find the same increase in votes for another party?

alwho421

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Bartlett
    Beto is like my hemorrhoids, less I talk, worry about them the less they bother me. The more I take proper protection against them the less they bother me.
    Vote early and often.

Top Bottom