• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    - which showcases their inability to have a rational discussion about anything.

Libiturds wouldn't know rational if it walked up and bit them on the ass. Same goes for intelligence. It's unfortunate that there is so much rampant stupidity (with BIG mouths) in this country, which makes OUR job of using facts and reality even more difficult. Those sucking on the government teat are more than willing to believe this southern output of a north-facing bull because it perpetuates their couch potato welfare monkey existence.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I have no idea how this law is going into effect, because last I knew this technology was still under patent. In fact, when the patent was set to expire not too long ago, one of my friends put up his own money to renew it (against the patent holder's wishes, LOL).

I've also heard they're expanding their "assault weapon" ban and Ruger 10/22s will even need to be registered at a cost that exceeds MSRP for the rifles.

And this is all just the gun side of it. The regulatory and tax side is even worse out there. CA is a lost cause, and I hope it burns down.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And this is all just the gun side of it. The regulatory and tax side is even worse out there. CA is a lost cause, and I hope it burns down.

Or the San Andreas fault could crack open (doubtful, it's a strike-slip fault) and allow the ocean to fill it in for its entire length, from the San Freakcisko bay in the north to the Gulf of California in the south. That would effectively cut off most of the major urban areas from the rest of the country (a good thing) until bridges could be built over that expanse of water.
    devil-smiley-001.gif

Unfortunately, Suckramento would end up on OUR side of that.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Morons. And the sheeple that live there just keep voting these idiots in. Keep that crap there, dont brang it here to Texas. I think if California experienced the BIG ONE and actually fell off in the ocean they would just float right over and attach themselves to China. Just sayin.

Haha, that made my night.

So I guess someone could frame another for murder by picking up their brass at the range, shooting someone, collecting the fired brass, and then dropping the range brass.

I would love to see a discussion about this.

This makes me sick. I can't see how anyone would stay in California after THIS. I sure as well wouldn't. It's astonishing, to me, that it can go this far, without uprise. Wait till the second is gone and the first is attacked this bad. People will with they fought for the second, cause they won't have the means to fight for the first. THEN, they who don't care about rights they don't exercise, will care. We need to take massive steps to make sure this doesn't happen in Texas. I've lived here all my life and I'd hate to leave. God help those that really did do their part to prevent this. God help America.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This makes me sick. I can't see how anyone would stay in California after THIS. I sure as well wouldn't. It's astonishing, to me, that it can go this far, without uprise. Wait till the second is gone and the first is attacked this bad. People will with they fought for the second, cause they won't have the means to fight for the first. THEN, they who don't care about rights they don't exercise, will care. We need to take massive steps to make sure this doesn't happen in Texas. I've lived here all my life and I'd hate to leave. God help those that really did do their part to prevent this. God help America.

There are people living there who think it's "The best place on Earth to live." Just like some of the jerkwads living in New Dork City spewing the same bullshit. They're clueless, not to mention stupid. They also must be making tons of money to pay all the taxes taken out of their paychecks. Just housing costs alone are astronomical in both places. My parents sold their house in 2001 (that they bought in 1962 for $13,000) for $365,000! Then they moved here (Nevada) and bought a bigger, brand new house in Henderson for $186,000. It's beyond the belief of any rational individual as to why someone would live in such a tax-heavy, libiturd infested area.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    My wife and I saw the writing on the wall 6 years ago and as soon as I could find a job in Texas we high-tailed it out of there. Take it from someone who lived there for many years - California is no paradise regardless of what some may tell you. It's crowded, expensive to live in, most of the people are rude and shallow, and it's teeming with criminals of all types. Worst of all is the general sense of apathy - no one cares about each other or their rights as a whole... they all seem to live by the motto "as long as I get something for me to hell with everyone else". It's a frighteningly pervasive mindset and we just didn't want to raise our child in that environment. I was stationed in Fort Bliss many years ago and I had fond memories of Texas so now we're here and happy as hell. The ideals of Texas is a great fit for our own and we plan on staying as long as Texas fights the good fight.

California can drop into the sea for all I care... just as soon as my relatives can get the hell out of there.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Or the San Andreas fault could crack open (doubtful, it's a strike-slip fault) and allow the ocean to fill it in for its entire length, from the San Freakcisko bay in the north to the Gulf of California in the south. That would effectively cut off most of the major urban areas from the rest of the country (a good thing) until bridges could be built over that expanse of water.
    devil-smiley-001.gif

Unfortunately, Suckramento would end up on OUR side of that.

I used to live like a mile or two from that fault. San Andreas Lake (guess why it was called that?) was my bug-out location if there was ever a 9.0. All the clueless Califunnies would never have figured out that they needed water.

TX-XD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    Austin
    I have no idea how this law is going into effect, because last I knew this technology was still under patent. In fact, when the patent was set to expire not too long ago, one of my friends put up his own money to renew it (against the patent holder's wishes, LOL).

He gave up the patent.

Doesn't matter too much. 10 seconds with a file and the tech is moot
    and impossible to distinguish from normal use.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    My wife and I saw the writing on the wall 6 years ago and as soon as I could find a job in Texas we high-tailed it out of there. Take it from someone who lived there for many years - California is no paradise regardless of what some may tell you. It's crowded, expensive to live in, most of the people are rude and shallow, and it's teeming with criminals of all types. Worst of all is the general sense of apathy - no one cares about each other or their rights as a whole... they all seem to live by the motto "as long as I get something for me to hell with everyone else". It's a frighteningly pervasive mindset and we just didn't want to raise our child in that environment. I was stationed in Fort Bliss many years ago and I had fond memories of Texas so now we're here and happy as hell. The ideals of Texas is a great fit for our own and we plan on staying as long as Texas fights the good fight.

California can drop into the sea for all I care... just as soon as my relatives can get the hell out of there.

Good on you for doing something about it.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio

Yep. A very "me-first" place. People there annoyed the hell out of me.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Ammo tax in Cali? Drive to the next state and buy you ammo.

Just wait for Obama to make that a Federal crime:

"It is unlawful to knowingly bypass any State law that infringes upon the 2nd Amendment"

Wait for it.

Top Bottom