• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prometheus

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Rockwall
    I'd have to say that technically what he did might have actually been illegal. It sounded like the fight might have been over at that point. However....

If I'm laying on the ground, bleeding out of a bunch of holes that some asshole just put through me and I get the chance to ensure he's going to die with me? Taking it.

Morally, as far as I'm concerned if someone tries to kill you, their life is yours. No, I'm not big on turning the other cheek, LOL.

Turning the other cheek is what VICTIMS do.

"When SHTF, If A has bullets but no food, and B has food but no bullets, then A has food."

prometheus

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Rockwall
    Unfortunately, you just know there are plenty of ignorant people that could find "fault" with it because they just don't "get it". Some people don't give you a choice. You know, I think I remember reading case history that there was precedence for intentionally killing an attacker if you are wounded and afraid of them mortally harming you if you pass out. Maybe someone that knows what I'm talking about could chime in and/or correct me if I'm wrong. Reaching over and putting 3 shots into the guys face at point blank range, while both of you are on the ground is a healthy serving of reality waffles. Sometimes that's what it takes. The question we should all ask ourselves is: Are we willing to go that far or farther, and will we train to that so we can do it instinctively?

Saw a T-shirt a while back that sums this up entirely, "I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six" I say if somone is clearly trying to kill you, kill the asshole now and contemplate the social/moral implications of it later.

"When SHTF, If A has bullets but no food, and B has food but no bullets, then A has food."

Waterguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    Baytown
    I found this, and I think it fits here.

No man has claim upon my life.
    It is mine, and I will be the one who determines it's worth.
    Should you dare to lay claim to it, know the value of YOUR life, for that will be the cost of your error.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    He ain't going to be able to sneak up on anybody with the clanking sound of those solid steel balls he apparently has.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom