• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomservo92

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    I think they underestimate grass roots support for the NRA. We gun owners are a peaceful group (contrary to how the gun grabbers portray us) but don't get us stirred up. It's like kicking a hornets nest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Article mentioned bloombers. I quit reading.
    The propoganda is strong. I know they want my guns. **** em!
    If they think they'll get them without a fight, they're mistaken.

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    So.... when do we start shooting ?

Really if we could just have 20,000 OC march in NY passing from bloomies office. Sure he will start looking for anti depressants.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Propaganda piece. The "90 percent" lie and the phrase "At long last" used to describe the push for gun control after Newtown are dead give-aways. This piece is written solely to convince the grabbers that they're the majority.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    The big difference is belief systems, which is also the reason we will ultimately win.

For the other side, it's the belief of control. They feel they must control people through government force. They do not truly believe in the power and rights of the individual, therefore they feel the government must ultimately be used to control them.

For our side, it's the basic human survival instinct. We know that, for us to ultimately lose this fight, it means ultimately losing everything this country was built on. It means losing all of our most basic human rights. It means perpetually being subjected to government force, government authority, and no longer truly being free. It would also eventually mean the death of many of us, as history has shown that disarmed populaces are inevitably at the mercy of those that would use government force to exert their will upon all of us. This is unacceptable.

For them, it's a childish matter of controlling those they don't understand or don't like. For us, it's a fight to survive. Think about it. One belief system waged a war against overwhelming odds and founded a country. The other produced things like welfare and minimum wage.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Almost forgot, there are 100+ million gun owners and most recent estimates are 400+ million privately owned firearms in the US that would insist we will inevitably win. Maybe at great cost but, we will win.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    For our side, it's the basic human survival instinct. We know that, for us to ultimately lose this fight, it means ultimately losing everything this country was built on. It means losing all of our most basic human rights. It means perpetually being subjected to government force, government authority, and no longer truly being free. It would also eventually mean the death of many of us, as history has shown that disarmed populaces are inevitably at the mercy of those that would use government force to exert their will upon all of us. This is unacceptable.

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees. My question is who are they going to find to take them? Dying is not a good way to make a living.

They seem to think they can talk us out of them, or convince us with some piece of paper that says the 2A means whatever they want it to. Like we're gonna shrug our shoulders and say "Golly gee, we lost an election so I guess we have to do what ever the winners say now." They have completely misunderstood what they are dealing with.

Anyone that wants my guns can go to hell and I'll be HAPPY to send them there.

Tomservo92

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    The last few comments remind me of this quote from Atlas Shrugged:

"Therefore, we must control men in order to force them to be free." - Dr. Pritchett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Comes down to this. They either dont realize the hornet nest they are kicking, or they do so now they are just trying to make themselves feel good with this kind of BS. Either way, I aint letting my guard down, and I assume others on here feel the same way.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    Propaganda piece. The "90 percent" lie and the phrase "At long last" used to describe the push for gun control after Newtown are dead give-aways. This piece is written solely to convince the grabbers that they're the majority.

I agree, most of the article seemed to be them trying to convince themselves of their agenda.

stuartSmalley1224737483.jpg

Tcruse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Corinth
    One of the statements that seems to be repeated over and over again is that gun ownership is down from years ago. Something like 50% in 1975 to 30% now. Not sure how this could happen since last year a low estimate give 12.5 million guns sold in the US. So, either guns really do not last long, or a very small number people are buying lots of guns or the statement is not true. When I go to local gun ranges I see lots of new shooters that are adding to the number of house holds with guns. I wonder how many gun owners say they own no guns when polled? I have done that when asked by someone that I had no knowledge of who was asking.

Edwarethered

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    La Marque, Texas
    One of the statements that seems to be repeated over and over again is that gun ownership is down from years ago. Something like 50% in 1975 to 30% now. Not sure how this could happen since last year a low estimate give 12.5 million guns sold in the US. So, either guns really do not last long, or a very small number people are buying lots of guns or the statement is not true. When I go to local gun ranges I see lots of new shooters that are adding to the number of house holds with guns. I wonder how many gun owners say they own no guns when polled? I have done that when asked by someone that I had no knowledge of who was asking.

I'll second that. Regardless of the question, if someone i don't know is asking me, the answer is no.
    Hell, a pollster came by my house before the last election, wearing an Obama shirt (little O logo) and asked about my voting habits. I put on a fake accent and claimed to not have citizenship yet. Hell, I could be cleaning a rifle barrel on my front porch, and the only correct answer to the question about me owning guns is still no.

Just like with drugs, when it comes to liberals, just say NO

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    Wait, you guys think these gun grabbers bother using facts? You really think 90% of Americans are for "Common Sense" gun laws? They create stats that support their agenda.

skeath

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    McKinney
    I also get tired of the phony statistic that 40% of gun sales are without a background check. That comes from the purposeful deception that 40% of vendors at gunshows do not have an FFL. That is probably true, since probably 40% of the vendors are selling clothes, holsters, knives, memberships, popcorn, and fucking soft drinks.

These liberals don't know to think for themselves, just drink the kool-aid and repeat what they are told.

Stay the course!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Staff online

• Vaquero
      Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GiantLoomis
    Top Bottom