• ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    OK, dat durr is funny there!

Might I point out...first reported in August of 2012. This had already long since been forgotten when the retailer decided to dredge it back up. He has done himself far more harm than any on-line commenter ever could.
    LMAO. It never ceases to amaze me how little attention is paid to that. ;)

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    gameidiot2.jpg
    Powder_River_XL_Squeeze_Chute_with_Slef_Catching_Head_Gate.jpg

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    I'm so glad I asked why we cared, otherwise I might not have read that reply *tears of joy*, manly joy that is as I watch Wayne in Clearwater Texas claim back his land from cheats... Odd I'm talking about TXAR while watching this. Symbolic?

Sent From This Tablet They Call A Phone, The G Flex

harly

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2015
    I just came across this post while doing some research on Kelly Enterprises. This excerpt from his dissertation is illegal. It is illegal to store dealer inventory off site at a location other than the licensed FFL address.

"Just to be clear, 98% of all our sales are online, with a large portion going to the great state of Texas, and I do appreciate all the business you all bring to us from Texas. They Key west store is very very small with 50 to 100 guns in stock at any one time. There are a lot of weapons in key west that are stored at my house for security reasons (and you wont find that location anywhere on the internet.) So when someone calls and wants to meet at the shop ,first thing I do is ask "what are you looking for?" Which is key, so if we decide to meet I can make sure the item you want to see is made available to you. And If its not, to be able to tell you just that so you don't go to the store for nothing. Now if someone cant tell me what they want to look at its pretty hard to show it to them.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    It depends on whether or not he also had an FFL at his house. The book keeping would be a nightmare, but in theory he could keep guns at his house under that FFL and then merely transfer them from that one to the business one. How likely is that the case? I doubt it, but it IS possible to do legally.

Top Bottom