• ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    (304) 616-4500

Did you file through eForms? If so, you can check the "status" there, i.e., still if it is still pending, approved, denied, etc.

Otherwise, here's a link to the very rough estimate of how long each for is taking to process...

If you call I believe they will only give you the same information as above.

Just to note, my recent Form one is already four days past their "average" waiting period!

Here's the info to do so...

Thanks for the info. Got the ATF number and called. I was trying to check through their system, but understood that my retailer owns the record until I get approved or rejected, so there was nothing. The ATF guy advised that my E-4 is still in process. It’s been so long I was wondering if it got governmented. So the wait continues.

Zapp

Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2021
    Cedar Park
    Eform Form 4 Trust

Item: suppressor

submitted 10/10/22, approved 6/17/23, 249 days

Filed a form 4 transfer on SBR at the same time, still waiting to hear on that.

Zapp

Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2021
    Cedar Park
    Eform Form 4 Trust

Item: suppressor

submitted 10/10/22, approved 6/17/23, 249 days

Filed a form 4 transfer on SBR at the same time, still waiting to hear on that.
    SBR approved 7/11/23. Filed on the same day. 2 different examiners, and about 3 weeks difference

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    still waiting on my F1 Trust.... last one took 150 days, but I've had a couple Efile F4s go in 5 mos since then

Submitted June 1
    Fingerprints received June 5
    Currently at 42 days since submitted

Tried "ask the experts" and it won't let you put in the whole permit number. It says invalid format.
    Called in and they asked if I tried leaving a digit out. Tried not to scream at them..... I said "no, because that would be incorrect - I'm not calling because your inquiry page is fucked, I'm calling for a status update" paraphrased, of course.

NWFA

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 29, 2013
    I have two suppressors in limbo. One was submitted mid November and one was mid January. No updates. The two sbr registration was 3 weeks.

NWFA

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 29, 2013
    bought on 11/13/22, was approved on 8/1/23. 8.5 months ish, eforms is faster than paper forms. Hoping to get my second suppressor in another month or so.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Still waiting. Mine landed on a turd’s desk. 8/19 will be one year. After that, I’m going to visit the ATF office in Houston and ask one of those fine folks to go out of their way to investigate the hold up.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    64 days on my efile form 1 trust.
    Last efile form 1 was 150 days but that was a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I got to pick up my Rugged Razor today after 11 1/2 months.
    20230903_202856.jpg

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    still waiting on my F1 Trust.... last one took 150 days, but I've had a couple Efile F4s go in 5 mos since then

Submitted June 1
    Fingerprints received June 5
    Currently at 42 days since submitted

Tried "ask the experts" and it won't let you put in the whole permit number. It says invalid format.
    Called in and they asked if I tried leaving a digit out. Tried not to scream at them..... I said "no, because that would be incorrect - I'm not calling because your inquiry page is fucked, I'm calling for a status update" paraphrased, of course.
    111 days and counting... ATF really hates me when it comes to F1

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    No data to base this on besides the last few posts and recent personal experience, but it sure seems approval dates are pushing out. Wonder why?

I contacted my congressional rep and had their office contact the ATF and FBI. My background check with the FBI was completed a day after contact and then suppressor in hand a week later.

I believe I'd still be waiting if I hadn't reached out to my rep.

Top Bottom