• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GMK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2018
    Corpus Christi
    Sorry if this has been done before. If so point me to the article. Where can I locate the process to renew, cost ,etc? What is a good time frame to do so? Can it be done online or do I need to use the mail? Thanks again!

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    Sorry if this has been done before. If so point me to the article. Where can I locate the process to renew, cost ,etc? What is a good time frame to do so? Can it be done online or do I need to use the mail? Thanks again!
    Grew up in Portland. After 30+ years in Houston I miss the tranquility and beauty of the CC area. Good luck with the renewal.

oohrah

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Heart O' Texas
    You cannot renew more than 6 months from your expiration date. If you log in to DPS before that time, you will not see a link to renew. At about the 6 months point you will receive a reminder letter from DPS. Then you just do the whole thing online. Refresher training is no longer required. And if you are inside 6 months, do not delay the process or you risk not getting your new card in time. If your LTC expires, you cannot carry until you get the new one.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom