• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    We had a great time out there. Sorry I had to leave a bit early, I had a show that I had to get to in Killeen. Otherwise, I would have been there to offer help loading the trailer. That's why I bring the kids. Figure if I feed them, they can work it off.

This was the second time Devon (Jonathon's GF) had been shooting and she had a blast. She seemed like she really wanted to try the Boys' but was worried about the recoil. She did get to try the .308 next to it. Noticed when we dropped her off, she had the casing with her. It may be the last time I take her, though. She out shot me on the Texas Star!!!!!

Jonathon and Rebekah loved every minute of it, like always, and Melissa even sent some lead downrange this time.

Jared and ???? (I can't remember the name), thanks for the offer to shoot the Auto AR and the ammo. Wish I didn't have to bail out to get to the theatre. REALLY wanted to try it. Next time, I will be bringing some .223 or 5.56 with me. Maybe, by then, I can talk Melissa into letting one follow me home so I have even more reason to stock up on it.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    It was hard tryin to tie them down, but they did have fun..
    Lots of folks trying new stuff, that was half the fun.

from a non-recovering coffeeholic

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    The guy that came with us and brought his wife and kid, they were new shooting. His wife and kid had never even held a gun. Went home and started shopping online for one that night. I would say that is a success.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    The guy that came with us and brought his wife and kid, they were new shooting. His wife and kid had never even held a gun. Went home and started shopping online for one that night. I would say that is a success.

very nice! I had 2 people come with me. The guy (now part of the forum) is pretty much the one that got me into guns. His m&p duty gun was the first gun I ever shot several years ago. The girl had only shot a few times before with me, and that was it. They both had tons of fun. I consider that a success as my goal this go round was to help them enjoy the experience.

Top Bottom