• ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Bozz10mm,

For starters, it was NOT a "noose" of any sort whatever. Instead it was one of the many garage door ropes that have bowline knots, so that it is easier to pull the doors shut.

ANYBODY who actually SAW the supposed "noose" on cable TV knew or should have known precisely what they were looking at & that only resembled a hangman's noose in that both are made of rope.
    (A bumper on a car & a blacksmith's anvil are both made of steel but what person of "reasonably normal IQ" would confuse the two objects?)

Inasmuch as the CEO of NASCAR stated on TV that he would BAN FOR LIFE whomever was responsible, WHO is he going to ban??
    (Perhaps, he should APOLOGIZE to everyone on TV for his DUMB-bunny comments & then BAN HIMSELF, as he obviously doesn't have the judgement to fill the job that he infests.)

yours, satx

The fans.
    I think this will effectively ban a number of fans.

Hopefully these fans are as sick of this shit as the rest of us, and they stay away in droves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Guns International

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The fans.
    I think this will effectively ban a number of fans.

Hopefully these fans are as sick of this shit as the rest of us, and they stay away in droves.

I cant see how Wallace brand survivives.

He was just on CNN insisting it was a noose. Does not look like any apology is forthcoming, instead he is doubling down on this being a racist incident. Did not even leave any room for a "misunderstanding". Of course he has not seen the knot yet, but is certain what it was.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    To All,

ONE of the things that really "hacks me off" as a taxpayer is how many HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of federal funds are wasted on UNNECESSARY DUPLICATION of effort. - For example, WHY does the US Department of AGRICULTURE need its own cadre of SPECIAL AGENTS??
    (Evidently the USDA does NOT need any, as in 2015 the Asst. Secretary of Agriculture could not name, while under oath before a Congressional subcommittee on "government waste", EVEN ONE investigation that had been done in 2018 by their "USDA Special Agents". - The Asst. Secretary finally admitted that the "Special Agents" were normally used as DRIVERS for USDA "VIPs" and/or to "run errands for the USDA's senior personnel".)

just my OPINION, satx

Lol. I’d like to see that grilling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Why did they send 15 FBI agents. Seems like 1 or 2 would have been enough.

" Hey you, come here. Do you know who tied this noose?"
    " I don't know Mr. Agent, it's been there for months."
    "Thank you very much. Case closed."

Some guy on the internet sitting in a basement somewhere figured it out looking at YouTube footage.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Lol. I’d like to see that grilling.

stdreb27,

I watched it on TV & the Congresswoman "tore him a new one", after he asked the "big shot" how many cases that the USDA Agents investigate in a typical year.
    (When he said, "I don't know", she said about how many last month & got the same answer, she said, "OK, what do they do on a typical day?". He finally said, "Well they drive the cars for our senior leadership.". "OK" she said, "What else do your agents do?" - From that point on the Asst. Secretary's comments made him look LESS INTELLIGENT & ever worse.)
    ADDENDA: Having GS/WG employees RUNNING PERSONAL ERRANDS for senior government employees is EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN by both public laws & regulations.

It was obvious to me & I suspect almost every viewer that we taxpayers are NOT getting our money's worth.
    (FYI, US government GS drivers are usually in GS grade 3-5. Otoh, USDA Special Agents are GS9-13.)

yours, satx

Last edited:

jjkukla

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Richwood
    I cant see how Wallace brand survivives.

He was just on CNN insisting it was a noose. Does not look like any apology is forthcoming, instead he is doubling down on this being a racist incident. Did not even leave any room for a "misunderstanding". Of course he has not seen the knot yet, but is certain what it was.
    So he can become the next Kaepernick. He's mediocre at best... this will give him "life after racing"... gives him a platform when he gets pushed out of the circuit.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Why did they send 15 FBI agents. Seems like 1 or 2 would have been enough.

" Hey you, come here. Do you know who tied this noose?"
    " I don't know Mr. Agent, it's been there for months."
    "Thank you very much. Case closed."
    They sent 15 agents because they were not sure if the anarchists knew they were on the same side.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I met King Richard as a boy in NC, we enjoyed the same seafood restaurant. Awesome man, he signed autographs and talked to us like we had known him for years. A good friend of mine supervised a recent project of his. I’ve never heard anyone speak a cross word about him, regardless of color. The fact bubba races for him with his number pisses me off. Richard is probably fuming at this boondoggle.

I quit watching nascar in the early 2000s. It became too commercialized and lost its soul. I remember when our local track, “The Rock” lost a race to Texas. My birthday weekend is always Daytona weekend, growing up I always wanted to celebrate a birthday watching it in person. My 21st birthday was the weekend Dale died.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Bubba on the news right now.

"It was a noose, not a functioning noose, but it was a noose."

What the hell does that mean?

ZX9RCAM,

ImVho, it means that Bubba "Smolett" Wallace "got his tail caught in the door" & is trying (w/o success, imo) to get it out.

He is smart enough to know that he has made a JACKASS out of himself.
    (I meet with a group of retired GIs for breakfast & all of our group was making fun of him.)

yours, satx

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Bubba on the news right now.

"It was a noose, not a functioning noose, but it was a noose."
    c3349574b5c10317ae5fb7b49d10acd9.jpg

Attachments

• c3349574b5c10317ae5fb7b49d10acd9.jpg