• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Within the next month, I am going to be picking up a silencerco warlock ll, and am thinking about using silencer shop in Austin. Yay, nay, and why pls

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom
    ARJ Defense ad

azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    I say yay.
    I bought mine in Sept and they were helpful and didn't mind my barrage of questions.
    They have also helped me a lot with a form1 I'm building and they make $0.00 on that transaction.

And you can't beat their prices.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I got mine there last year. They were the only shop in town that was willing to spend some time talking to me about cans.
    Absolutely grade A customer service and great prices. Excellent outfit.

azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    ^ yep.
    I'm 9hrs north of Austin and made it into the shop while there for a wedding.
    The worst part about walking in there was that the gentleman behind the counter talked to me too much, spent time showing me their rifles, opening all the cans, handing me cans to finger, and almost made me late for the wedding. Lolol.
    So not really a bad thing.

azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Ya. If I wasn't already in boiling water with the wife about my current cans on the way and ar10, I woulda walked out $900 lightier. Good shop in Austin.

OnyxATX

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Yes, I highly recommend them. Have a can waiting there now, they've done some transfers for me, and are always happy to talk and explain everything.

Very good guys.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Good, good. I'm thinking about using their little trust set up as well, I know Sean Cody is the end all be all, but goddamn is he an expensive date.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Good, good. I'm thinking about using their little trust set up as well, I know Sean Cody is the end all be all, but goddamn is he an expensive date.

Any attorney that knows what they're doing is worth it compared to someone who doesn't... or might... especially if your trust is found to be invalid AFTER you're in possession of said items.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    My only issue with SS was being told my form would be efiled when it was paper filed. Cost me an extra 7-10 months of waiting. They didn't really have the most polite attitude when I called them and discussed with them. They apologized, but essentially acted like no big deal.

azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    ^^^^^
    Same mother effing thing happened to me.
    But when I went to Austin for that wedding and stopped by the shop and asked what was up, he said at that time the ATF suggested everyone to stop eforming. He said they are ignoring that eforming anymore.
    Added 9months to my wait but they were apologetic

Last edited:

badlands

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    Katy
    Just got my Email form them today first stamp is in e-filed December 11 should get 2 more next week.
    road trip to Austin next weekend. did everything over the internet. Sean did my trust.

SS was great

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    My only issue with SS was being told my form would be efiled when it was paper filed. Cost me an extra 7-10 months of waiting. They didn't really have the most polite attitude when I called them and discussed with them. They apologized, but essentially acted like no big deal.

Iif you could check your personal phone por favor

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    Any attorney that knows what they're doing is worth it compared to someone who doesn't... or might... especially if your trust is found to be invalid AFTER you're in possession of said items.

I was under the impression that you could not obtain possession of said items until the ATF approved the form? Are you referring to others taking possession of the item(s) that were solely approved for you or if you're the original purchaser?

Top Bottom