any of you not full fledged republicans?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    The government is not your friend no matter left or right. They have forgotten that they work for WE THE PEOPLE. We have lost control over the decades with the peoples mentality of ... that's the government what else you gunna do. We have let leftist commies in the house & swamp Republicans that go along with them. There's very few politicians that try to fight for the average person nowadays.

IMO
    There are no more Republicans & no more Democrats, only crooks or commies. You're either for America or Against it.

Democrats want to control you by fear & emotions. Think about it, why do they play people against each other using race & wealth? Because they have no other platform to stand on. As if there are no rich white democrats... only republicans. We've had a BLACK PRESIDENT & they still say there is racism.
    Ohhh let me vote for someone that is going to raise my taxes, grow government & B.S. pork spending, anti 2A & most of the Bill of Rights if they could get away with it, allow tranny boys in my daughters bathroom or locker room if in sports. That brings up trannys in sports playing against girls like it's a big achievement for a boy to beat a girl. I could go on & on.

Most Republicans tend to be more conservative, believe in god, the Constitution & Bill of Rights, fiscally responsible & believe in leaving people alone. We have some swamp critter RINOS that need to be voted out, but we have several that for the most part stay true to party lines when voting on Bills.

As for #45, Ask your self ... no matter how much you thought he might have been an arrogant ass .... was your life better back then? Being 21 now you probably don't know what he did for jobs, the economy & keeping us out of wars. The old guy in charge now let ISIS have billions of dollars of military weapons within his first 6 months. Ask any of the people you know over 40 with a 401k how good was it doing when Trump was in office compared to now.

Personally I call myself a conservative patriot.
    Venture Surplus ad

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    Stop listening to cnn. I’m not even trying to be a dick. This is as bad as Alex Jones saying cat people are abducting children.
    Idk, Trump took his L in 2020 like a toddler, in the highly likely even that Biden loses in 2024, I am quite sure he will concede and go away fast

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    The government is not your friend no matter left or right. They have forgotten that they work for WE THE PEOPLE. We have lost control over the decades with the peoples mentality of ... that's the government what else you gunna do. We have let leftist commies in the house & swamp Republicans that go along with them. There's very few politicians that try to fight for the average person nowadays.

IMO
    There are no more Republicans & no more Democrats, only crooks or commies. You're either for America or Against it.

Democrats want to control you by fear & emotions. Think about it, why do they play people against each other using race & wealth? Because they have no other platform to stand on. Ohhh let me vote for someone that is going to raise my taxes, grow government & B.S. pork spending, anti 2A & most of the Bill of Rights if they could get away with it, allow tranny boys in my daughters bathroom or locker room if in sports. That brings up trannys in sports playing against girls like it's a big achievement for a boy to beat a girl. I could go on & on.

Most Republicans tend to be more conservative, believe in god, the Constitution & Bill of Rights, fiscally responsible & believe in leaving people alone. We have some swamp critter RINOS that need to be voted out, but we have several that for the most part stay true to party lines when voting on Bills.

As for #45, Ask your self ... no matter how much you thought he might have been an arrogant ass .... was your life better back then? Being 21 now you probably don't know what he did for jobs, the economy & keeping us out of wars. The old guy in charge now let ISIS have billions of dollars of military weapons within his first 6 months. Ask any of the people you know over 40 with a 401k how good was it doing when Trump was in office compared to now.

Personally I call myself a conservative patriot.
    Hey I agree with the wars thing. Trump was the best president for foreign policy going back at least 5 decades

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Your disdain for our American Veterans appalls me......Confederate Veterans were American Soldiers and were recognized by Congress as such.....post war.

They deserve the same respect...as every American Veteran that served with honor...............in wars that we may not have agreed with....

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Idk, Trump took his L in 2020 like a toddler, in the highly likely even that Biden loses in 2024, I am quite sure he will concede and go away fast

So the guy in last place the whole race & wins? You don't question how that happened? Like for instance Bernie Sanders kicking his ass the whole time, then the DNC pay Bernie off to quit the campaign & let ol Brandon step up. Now watch any video footage of their rallies the last 4 months before the election & tell me Joe got more votes? You don't find it odd the Deminion machines mysteriously quit working election night? Or pole watchers were kept out of buildings as votes were being counted?

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Biden does nothing. He will do whatever the DNC demands of him, or at least whatever he can do after getting pumped with every drug known to man, and get sat infront if the magic words box that confuses him.

How did the DNC take 2016? They immediately screamed how the election was stolen, yet made no effort to investigate. But when the DNC makes a huge push to make the election even less secure, and fight any attempt to investigate fraud? Yeah, shit stinks.

Curious op, are you familiar with the 1933 Reichstag fire?

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Your disdain for our American Veterans appalls me......Confederate Veterans were American Soldiers and were recognized by Congress as such.....post war.

They deserve the same respect...as every American Veteran that served with honor...............in wars that we may not have agreed with....
    My Confederate veteran great grandfather received a pension from the United States and in the 1980's, long after his death, I applied for and received from the United States government a bronze headstone for his grave which included a Confederate Battle Flag.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    So the guy in last place the whole race & wins? You don't question how that happened? Like for instance Bernie Sanders kicking his ass the whole time, then the DNC pay Bernie off to quit the campaign & let ol Brandon step up. Now watch any video footage of their rallies the last 4 months before the election & tell me Joe got more votes? You don't find it odd the Deminion machines mysteriously quit working election night? Or pole watchers were kept out of buildings as votes were being counted?
    Peopel like to joke about how Presidential candidates get worse and worse.

Biden is about the worst. It was a total power move to get him in the oval office. If they can get the senile racist with a cracked out son in, they can get anyone.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    I am scared that Trump’s dream (even though it won’t occur), would be to have a kim jong un family type monarchy/dynasty here. Meanwhile as much as Biden sucks, in the likey event that he loses in 2024, I know he will concede and slink away. If that can be rectified, I would probably vote for Trump.
    uh that is MSM and Democrat propaganda. They hate him because he is a threat to their corruption. Our government is run by corrupt career pols that are destroying our Republic. They are scum who will destroy anyone that gets in their way. They have used the MSM to brainwash half the population. You are young and are going to suffer the consequences of it so wake up and learn the real facts and get rid of them.

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    uh that is MSM and Democrat propaganda. They hate him because he is a threat to their corruption. Our government is run by corrupt career pols that are destroying our Republic. They are scum who will destroy anyone that gets in their way. They have used the MSM to brainwash half the population. You are young and are going to suffer the consequences of it so wake up and learn the real facts and get rid of them.
    I’ll just repost this; Idk, Trump took his L in 2020 like a toddler, in the highly likely even that Biden loses in 2024, I am quite sure he will concede and go away fast

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Not great, but abrams in 2018 and kerry in 2004 was worse.
    Not great is an understatement. Lots of fire, and legit politically inspired violence. You have to go back to the 70's to see even a percentage of what we saw just a few years ago

Eta, you said you are 21, how do you know an event that took place when you were ~3 years old was worse?

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I think a lot more popcorn is going to be needed!

popcorn2.jpeg

Top Bottom