any of you not full fledged republicans?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    If you ever have a moment to reflect on what our country is, and what made it so great, all the men and women who sacrificed to build it, defend it with no instant gratification of the internet and keyboard, providing you ever had the chance to study our history, you wouldn't have such a problem choosing a side. Most of us here remember the time when Dems and Repubs could cuss and discuss during the day in Congress then go have a few drinks after work and even attend each other's birthday parties for their grandkids. But they had one huge thing in common-they loved our country. These yahoos now in the Dem party called "progressives, Leftists" actually hate our country and the way it was founded, our capitalism, morals, statues, rights, our flag and Constitution. The "squad" is an example amongst so many others.

If you prefer to respect people, then choose your side and live with it.
    I think the majority of people who voted for either biden or trump are good people, and one of the worst things we could do as a country is self segregate based on politics

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Starting your own militia too?

1658292175875.png

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    BTW, I think few of us would identify as "Republican" - most aren't willing to tie themselves to a party and toe the party line. I personally am a conservative who believes in minimal government interference and adherence to the Constitution as the basis for our system (rather than simply seeing it as an obstacle to overcome, as the Democrats do).

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    it does sadden me to see people on bith sides demonize eachother by calling eachother “demoncrats” or ”retardlicans” etc and what not. I prefer to respect people
    Well the democrats chose a corrupt career politician with Alzheimers and his incompetent VP so they could run them like puppets. They want to disarm us so they can rule us. That makes them unfit to be in office period. And with the gubnatorial election coming up the Dems have a worthless pandering fraud that made it clear he is no friend of the 2nd Amendment. We damn sure don't want that disaster as governor. Anyone running for office that doesn't support our most important right 100% can get #&$%ed

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    Who punched who first? Did people just wake up and decide to be that way or is our government out of hand? Dude, if we can’t audit the government, stop politicians from having special interest, and walking all over our rights; Our founding fathers are treasonous, no?
    It’s a principled belief of mine. If there was ever a secession of the west coast because of a trump win again or something like that, I would be as zealously in favor of suppressing it as the confederacy.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It’s a principled belief of mine. If there was ever a secession of the west coast because of a trump win again or something like that, I would be as zealously in favor of suppressing it as the confederacy.

A principled belief is admirable. Just wish you had it for other issues like not letting people tear down statues or banning flags. :)

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    Also, what’s the deal with the trump hate?
    Same reasons why most of the country dislikes both biden and trump. No way in heck I could like either one of them. One as a lesser even (possibly even trump in 2024), sure. But outright like? No

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Same reasons why most of the country dislikes both biden and trump. No way in heck I could like either one of them. One as a lesser even (possibly even trump in 2024), sure. But outright like? No
    Trump is a narcissist. Show me a politician that isn’t? List will be small.

Trump did a night and day better job with the economy. The Biden administration is hell bent on making you and I resort to catching and cooking rabbits if things keep getting worse. The two are not the same.

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    Trump did a night and day better job with the economy. The Biden administration is hell bent on making you and I resort to catching and cooking rabbits if things keep getting worse. The two are not the same.
    I am scared that Trump’s dream (even though it won’t occur), would be to have a kim jong un family type monarchy/dynasty here. Meanwhile as much as Biden sucks, in the likey event that he loses in 2024, I know he will concede and slink away. If that can be rectified, I would probably vote for Trump.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I am scared that Trump’s dream (even though it won’t occur), would be to have a kim jong un family type monarchy/dynasty here. Meanwhile as much as Biden sucks, in the likey event that he loses in 2024, I know he will concede and slink away. If that can be rectified, I would probably vote for Trump.
    Stop listening to cnn. I’m not even trying to be a dick. This is as bad as Alex Jones saying cat people are abducting children.

Top Bottom