• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    I was working inside our RV and found this on the floor underneath the drivers seat. We bought the RV used , so I’m guessing it was down in the seat when we bought the RV. Any ideas on what this is?

It is the same both sides and it is the size of a car key.

Just curious.

IMG_6785.jpeg

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Its a wabbajack

The Wabbajack is a Daedric artifact created by the Daedric Prince Sheogorath. It takes the appearance of a brass pendant that is usually engraved with a stylized FT at the top. As befits the Prince of Madness, his artifact is unpredictable in its effects. The pendant has the power to transform its target into a completely random creature. This can be helpful to the wielder, turning a fearsome opponent into a docile animal; similarly, it can be detrimental, transforming a relatively weak enemy into a powerful monster. The staff can produce other effects, such as damaging, healing, turning to stone, or instantly killing the target. The staff's victims that are turned into animals, and are cooked after the fact, become the meat known as Wabbajerky. The meat has created debates on whether eating it would be considered cannibalism. Sheogorath finds only a few worthy of Wabbajack's "absurdly sweet power".

An anonymous author wrote about how he obtained the staff sometime shortly after he ascended the throne of Solitude in the book Wabbajack. In his search for the Oghma Infinium, the author was tricked into summoning Sheogorath, believing him to be Hermaeus Mora. After serving the prince, Sheogorath's servant gave him the Wabbajack. Some time in the late First Era, the staff came into the possession of Prince Maleel al-Akir, a formidable Yokudan warrior. In death, Maleel was entombed in the necropolis of Asakala in the Alik'r along with his generals and army.

Sorry OP, i have no clue

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I believe nased o the fact that it looks to have a purpose other than looking at, that would be a genuine Wachamacallit.
    Other than that, I also have no clue.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    Belongs to Spain
    Just curious if I am missing a joke or are you referencing the possibility of that being a seven of a - through it?

My Spanish teacher in high school would always write her sevens with a horizontal line through the middle.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    This thread could become the next ‘super chicken’ or ‘delete this’ thread… just prognosticating a bit
    I'll gladly give a choice of mug or mousepad to the winner of the 1000th post on this thread too. (I don't think it will happen, but I'll be happy to do it if it does).

Top Bottom