Target Sports

Any Ford, Dodge or GM sales-folk in here?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    I drive brand new 1ton and 3/4 ton duramaxes at work and I'm not impressed with the power interior is ok they are upgraded a little but nothen fancy. Haven't gone and looked at any new Dodges.

l3git

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Arlington
    I drive brand new 1ton and 3/4 ton duramaxes at work and I'm not impressed with the power interior is ok they are upgraded a little but nothen fancy. Haven't gone and looked at any new Dodges.

Mine will be pre 07 if that helps any

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Man all we've been buying the last 10yrs is Duramaxes. I love Chevy been a Chevy man all my life my dad was a Chevy mechanic and my truck was a K5. So I'm not knocking Chevrolet but if you want a diesel the 5.9 is it.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    What mileage are you gettin' with that ecoboost. Everyone tried to convince me to get it in the new truck, but opted for the 5.0 instead.

You made the right choice. My prediction (based on past experiences) is that the 3.5 is going to be overstressed, especially in a work truck, and won't last as long.

Not just that, but I simply do not trust the turbo side of the equation on a turbocharged gasoline engine. Past experience again, dealing with those Euro trash cars that are so talked about.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Anyone here have a ford f250 with the 6.2l gasser in it? I can't do a diesel and need to replace my 01 f250 5.4l gasser.

My farm truck. I love it, and im a diehard chevy guy. Can pull our 30 somethin foot travel trailer and my large gooseneck trailer with big ole john deer tractor in it with ease. Great truck

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

tango5seven

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    DFW
    Anyone here have a ford f250 with the 6.2l gasser in it? I can't do a diesel and need to replace my 01 f250 5.4l gasser.

Scored a 2011 about a month ago with 6.2 and 6 speed auto. Only towed my rv with it once so far. Did really good.

It don't ride or drive nearly like the Avalanche did but it was bought to tow and it does that VERY well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when i should have been doing something useful

l3git

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Arlington

My company truck, 2011 and now 2012 f250 6.2. The 2011 had tranny issues but other than that I love them both. Ubless you're looking for a soft riding truck, in which case I'd stay away

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom