• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    ...Twentieth Aniversary and all? Porous borders, Afghanis by the tens of thousands being flown in, America in disarray...

Yeah, I know all we can really do is wait and see, it's only 10 days away, but what are the chances?

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    we have given them a lot of time and space to plan something not to mention the military hardware..

Reactions: gll

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    My prediction is that many of the Americans left behind by this traitorous administration will be executed by the Muslim radicals and many videos will be shown on the morally decadent social media feeds. These feeds will not be banned by these radical lapdogs of communism in order to further demoralize the American populace. I hope I am wrong, this weekend will be spent checking and getting ready for any possible civil unrest that may be occurring in the coming week(s). I always have several semi-autos in the battle-ready state, but I think I will be topping off all my lever guns and handguns as well. Call me paranoid.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Item #1. Make sure I have enough LARD.

Item #2. Lube all bullets with Item #1.

Item #3. Understand the "cult of little girl mutilators" like to be GUT SHOT with LARD covered BULLETS....on their way to finding their 77yr old virgin...or some such malarkey...

1630548944538.png

She's a waitin'...........

acidfly

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2021
    Kanagawa Japan
    I'm afraid China will invade Taiwan and Russia will invade (farther into) Ukraine, now that Biden has proven what a pansy he always was.
    Japan has already said they will back Taiwan, being that the US is very close allies with Japan it will be interesting to see how it plays out. We share bases here and support eachother. But with biden as POTUS I wouldn't hold my breathe for support.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    The only one safe from 911 is joe biden they would never hurt their golden goose. I do however think that if something comes it will be another strike against our interests in the middle east. Iran instigating with the help of their new buddies an attack against Israel or our embassies in that part of the country in the spirit of what they did on 911.

bbslider001

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2020
    Fort Worth, Texas
    I have been wondering this. It seems it wouldn't happen on THE day because they know we are expecting it, but they also know Americans tend to not be the most aware or believe something bad will actually happen to them. I hope I am wrong. My oldest has their first ever soccer game on that day. I already told the organization it probably isn't the wisest decision to have families out in an open public place on that day. No one said a word except the lead mom who said I need to not spread fear through the team. You would have thought I called someone a derogatory name. Oh well, that proves my first point. Let's hope it is uneventful.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Item #1. Make sure I have enough LARD.

Item #2. Lube all bullets with Item #1.

Item #3. Understand the "cult of little girl mutilators" like to be GUT SHOT with LARD covered BULLETS....on their way to finding their 77yr old virgin...or some such malarkey...

View attachment 274672

She's a waitin'...........
    Damn, that AOC is ugly!

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I expect something to happen... Same reasons as mentioned. Porus border, armed with new toys, weak leader.... it goes on

Reactions: gll

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gunnar
    Top Bottom