• ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    No concerns in my neck of the woods.

But we don't have any Muslims here either.

You might be surprised at how many Muslims are around here. I've become friends with a local guy that does private security. He says there is a group near Montalba.

Reactions: gll

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I will do just as I did last year, and the last few years since putting up my flagpole.

I will fly the flag at half-mast until noon in remembrance of those who lost their lives on 9/11.

Is the half mast thing over fir the 13 Marines? Haven’t been out in a couple days.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    You might be surprised at how many Muslims are around here. I've become friends with a local guy that does private security. He says there is a group near Montalba.
    It's entirely possible. But unless they are advertising that they are Muslim, I wouldn't have any idea as to what religion they may practice.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    It's entirely possible. But unless they are advertising that they are Muslim, I wouldn't have any idea as to what religion they may practice.

The neighbors hear the call to prayer 5 times a day from the loud speaker on the property. Along with lots of gun fire some days. Even full auto gun fire.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    For those who died September 11, 2001.

ETA:

I was referring to these 13 marines

Could not find how long to fly them, but this website below has good info. The order to fly half mast for the 13 marines was on Aug 26th, and they are back to full staff today. Sorry if my post was confusing.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border

Any concerns for 911...​

...Twentieth Aniversary and all? Porous borders, Afghanis by the tens of thousands being flown in, America in disarray...

Yeah, I know all we can really do is wait and see, it's only 10 days away, but what are the chances?Actually, I believe 911 has been around for 50 years or so.

I have no concerns about 911; although, it is not its 20th anniversary coming up - I believe that 911 has been around for about 50 years or more now.

Now if you mean, does anyone have any concerns about 9/11 being it will be he 20th anniversary, I do. I have had concerns about every 9/11 ever since 2001. They would probably love to repeat it to the same scale or larger sometime on the same date. I think what would be more likely though is that a small less organized group or an individual will attempt to wreak havoc on a future anniversary of 9/11.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    In other news Bidens drone response to the killing of troops in Kabul apparently killed an aid worker and his kids. No terrorists in sight. No explosives, no secondary explosions leaving only a small crater from the hell fire

Phucking retards. Cant do shit right.

Last edited:

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    In other news Bidens drone response to the killing of troops in Kabul apparently killed an aid worker and his kids. No terrorists in sight. No explosives, no secondary explosions leaving only a small crater from the hell fire

Phucking retards. Cant do shit right.

That was Trumps fault.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom