• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lhecker51

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2024
    San Antonio
    Yes, the ATF visited me and seized my FRT in Tulsa, Ok. I called them and confirmed they will not return my property until after they appeal, so it will be a very long time. Those under the 5th Circuit are the only ones getting relief. My FRT was seized in a 10 circuit state so they will not be returning my property until I sue them for it in Oklahoma. Will I? No. Not worth it. I also confirmed that I am still under threat of charges being filed for possession of a machine gun for owning an FRT that I legally purchased.

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Yes, the ATF visited me and seized my FRT in Tulsa, Ok. I called them and confirmed they will not return my property until after they appeal, so it will be a very long time. Those under the 5th Circuit are the only ones getting relief. My FRT was seized in a 10 circuit state so they will not be returning my property until I sue them for it in Oklahoma. Will I? No. Not worth it. I also confirmed that I am still under threat of charges being filed for possession of a machine gun for owning an FRT that I legally purchased.
    And they knew you had an FRT how? By sales records from Rare Breed?

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    You could sell it to a lottery ticket buyer in Texas ...

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

lhecker51

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2024
    San Antonio
    Ok. I just confirmed that the move for summary judgement that smacked the ATF down is not restricted to just the named plaintiffs, but any and all that had FRT's seized by the ATF. They are also FORBIDDEN from prosecuting anyone and must return all seized property. The ATF informed me again, in light of the court granting summary judgement, they WILL NOT comply with the court order at this time. This was after my phone call to the ATF office in Oklahoma City. They informed me to feel free to sue them, but at this time they will not be returning my property. I am seeing a trend of state and federal government entities not complying with court orders.

So what have we learned? The government can illegally drive you into bankruptcy, like they did with Rare Breed, and when the ATF loses, you cannot sue them for damages. Knowing this, any state of government agency can target any individual or business knowing they will lose, but keep it in litigation long enough to destroy you. Sounds like a new evil tactic we will see much more of in the future that supports my contention that you lose even when you win and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

Last edited:

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Yep… these evil agencies pay no attention to the courts or to laws

they know there are absolutely no consequences for their actions

banana republic 3rd world we are living in… corrupt assholes in every three letter agency doing the bidding of the American Communists in charge

Tblack89

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    You actually admitted to them that you owned it and handed it over? This is exactly why I don’t own any firearms or firearm related accessories.

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    The ATF informed me again, in light of the court granting summary judgement, they WILL NOT comply with the court order at this time. This was after my phone call to the ATF office in Oklahoma City. They informed me to feel free to sue them, but at this time they will not be returning my property. I am seeing a trend of state and federal government entities not complying with court orders.
    Contempt of court? No?

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    He'd have to make a case to the judge.

Civil contempt occurs when the contemnor willfully disobeys a court order. This is also called indirect contempt because it occurs outside the judge's immediate realm, and evidence must be presented to the judge to prove the contempt.
    You seem to know and I am no attorney, but...
    1. Court orders an action.
    2. We choose to defy, further violating your Constitutional rights.
    3. Bazinga!
    4. Off to jail, scofflaws!

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    Let's clarify this a bit. The ATF asked you to turn in your FRT and you voluntarily complied? Or the ATF had a warrant for search and seizure and they entered your premise and found your FRT and confiscated it? Also, per your statement regarding your questioning of the ATF agents knowledge of your legally purchased equipment, is it safe for me to assume that you willingly spoke to the ATF? Without council present??? We don't talk to LEO around here, warrant or not, without council present. My girls are 9 & 11 and they know better than to open the door for law enforcement, much less speak to them about anything unless they are the ones that initiated contact. I always viewed FRT's and super safeties as novelty items, a novelty that had an entirely new level of appeal when our overlords told us we couldn't have them. **** the government.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

The ‘’political appointee” bureaucrats who initiate these transgressions must be arrested & charged !

These evils are NOT caused by field agents who unfortunately must carry them out, and are the faces of the agencies to citizens.

<>

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    <>

The ‘’political appointee” bureaucrats who initiate these transgressions must be arrested & charged !

These evils are NOT caused by field agents who unfortunately must carry them out, and are the faces of the agencies to citizens.

<>
    You are blind. Those who commit atrocities are responsible for their own actions regardless of any excuses they offer. You state they MUST carry them out, wrong, they must not or they must carry the burden of their actions.

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    You are blind. Those who commit atrocities are responsible for their own actions regardless of any excuses they offer. You state they MUST carry them out, wrong, they must not or they must carry the burden of their actions.
    Couldn't agree more. Some of the greatest atrocities in the history of mankind have been perpetrated upon others by those who were "just following orders".

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom