• ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Howdy & welcome to TGT.....

At least hes honest about wanting to buy.

A couple are also honest of getting their 25 in so they can sell in the classifieds. If a noob shows up and admits upfront they are wanting to sell and need to get their 25 posts, I'm cool with that. I respect honesty.

The ones that sort of chap my ass are the noobs that show up just to get 25 posts, make use of the free classifieds, and you hardly ever see them on the forum after that.

I was joking around with a noob several months ago about that same thing. He commenced to taking me to the wood shed for my remarks about getting his 25 posts. Guess what? He got 26 or 27 posts in and straight to the classifieds and hasn't posted on the forum since. Imagine that shit! But, the laughs on him. He requires a BOS on the guns he's selling!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Howdy & welcome to TGT.....

At least hes honest about wanting to buy.

A couple are also honest of getting their 25 in so they can sell in the classifieds. If a noob shows up and admits upfront they are wanting to sell and need to get their 25 posts, I'm cool with that. I respect honesty.

The ones that sort of chap my ass are the noobs that show up just to get 25 posts, make use of the free classifieds, and you hardly ever see them on the forum after that.

I was joking around with a noob several months ago about that same thing. He commenced to taking me to the wood shed for my remarks about getting his 25 posts. Guess what? He got 26 or 27 posts in and straight to the classifieds and hasn't posted on the forum since. Imagine that shit! But, the laughs on him. He requires a BOS on the guns he's selling!

JMB Fan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    Friendswood, TX

Guilty as charged.
    I definitely don't want to miss out on a purchase because I am new here.
    But it is true that in the future most of my interests will be in viewing the classifieds.
    I am excited to find a forum where most participants are Texans. I also like 2coolfishing forum because of the large number of members that live close to me. Lots of opportunities for face 2 face sales or purchases. I hate mailing cool stuff.
    I have been a member of 24hourcampfire since 2006 but I have only posted there 579 times. I mostly read interesting non- classified threads as a means of learning. I was raised to shut up and listen if I wanted to learn.
    Unlike some folks, I will only contribute to a thread if I am confident that I have something valid to contribute.
    So do what you've got to do if I am to be idled back.

In the mean time, I really need to find a 26-inch Rem Choke barrel for an older 870 12G. Glossy too. :cool:
    Thanks, Gary

Reinz

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 5, 2014
    East TX
    JMB Fan, you need one more post......

You said that you are a member of the Browning Collectors Association, which Brownings do you collect the most?

JMB Fan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    Friendswood, TX
    JMB Fan, you need one more post......

You said that you are a member of the Browning Collectors Association, which Brownings do you collect the most?

At one time, I collected Browning Shotguns and Hi Powers. Since I am a fan of JMB, I also collected 1911s then branched out to other Colts. After developing some medical issues, I began selling the collection so my wife would not have to deal with it. Since then, I buy things that I want to shoot and enjoy. Facing mortality has a way of re-ordering your priorities.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom