• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    Wilkerson is an interesting study in progressive dementia. Outstanding resume but recently:

In 2016, Michael Ruben said Wilkerson had "descended into a fevered swamp of conspiracy and hate." Rubin cited his Israel false flag theories about chemical weapons, alleged he "has flirted on the margins with 9/11 conspiracy theories", was a regularly a guest on Russian state broadcaster RT.

His take on the middle east "I would say very, very candidly that Iran is probably the most democratic country in the Persian gulf region right now. My Republican colleagues will boil their eyes at that, but it is the most democratic country. It's a theocracy, no question about it. But it is possessed of the democratic tendencies that far outweigh those of, say, Bahrain or Saudi Arabia or even Egypt"

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe

Silent Coup: How Corporations Overthrew Democracy​

As European empires crumbled in the 20th century, the power structures that had dominated the world for centuries were up for renegotiation. Yet instead of a rebirth for democracy, what emerged was a silent coup – namely, the unstoppable rise of global corporate power.

Exposing the origins of this epic power grab as well as its present-day consequences, Silent Coup is the result of two investigative journalists' reports from 30 countries around the world. It provides an explosive guide to the rise of a corporate empire that now dictates how resources are allocated, how territories are governed, and how justice is defined.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

Silent Coup: How Corporations Overthrew Democracy​

As European empires crumbled in the 20th century, the power structures that had dominated the world for centuries were up for renegotiation. Yet instead of a rebirth for democracy, what emerged was a silent coup – namely, the unstoppable rise of global corporate power.

Exposing the origins of this epic power grab as well as its present-day consequences, Silent Coup is the result of two investigative journalists' reports from 30 countries around the world. It provides an explosive guide to the rise of a corporate empire that now dictates how resources are allocated, how territories are governed, and how justice is defined.

Don't like to point this out....
    The progeny of the men who gave us the Federal Reserve?
    They all sit on the boards of ALL the major firms today.
    The US Firms that were "aligned" with Mssr. Hitler's German Firms prior to & during WWII? They are still "hooked up"....
    Just recently, Micro Soft agreed to bankroll Exelon (Exelon like most big firms has several dozen names....they use the one that is in the least amount of trouble...which currently is CONSTELLATION?) to the tune of $1.6 BILLIONS to "re start" the undamaged Unit at Three Mile Island....
    Micro Soft states that it will use all 835 Mega Watts to power its Artificial Intelligence Project.
    1727294642225.png

RankAmateur

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2022
    New Braunfels
    I’m not clear on how TGT is reacting to this. While I think that NOT engaging the US directly in wars in either theater is a positive, and believe that US weapons being fired into Russia is an especially bad idea, I’m fundamentally uncomfortable with the concept of the pentagon telling the commander in chief “no”. That action is a direct contravention of the enumerated powers within the Constitution.

To be clear, I would be entirely supportive of Austin holding a press conference to loudly and publicly oppose orders from Biden/Harris by announcing his resignation and laying out the rationale for that resignation. If the Joint Chiefs are all aligned in that opposition, they can each, in turn, publicly resign as well while decrying the foolishness of the administration’s direction. I’m not clear how the conversation(s) went between Biden and Austin, but Wilkerson didn’t say that Austin had threatened to resign in opposition. Rather, he implied that Austin told the President that the Pentagon would not follow Biden’s orders if those orders were to provide weapons and permission for their use within Russia, or to provide military/munitions support to Israel if Israel invaded Lebanon or directly attacked Iran.

I’m also not surprised that Napolitano just went along with the conversation and didn’t raise the obvious constitutional problem (I don’t trust Napolitano, and he is often weak on constitutional or conservative issues).

The left in this country is working to undermine political structures, ethical “norms”, etc. It isn’t a “good thing” for more of the same efforts to be celebrated just because it’s Biden/Harris/Blinken/etc. being undermined - unless that opposition is done the right way. Just one man’s opinion...

Top Bottom