• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike D Texas

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Parker County
    People brought here as kids are not at fault. Given we've allowed 20%of pregnancies to be aborted since the early 70's, we need their demand, productivity and taxes to help pay for our pyramid SS program. Let 'em stay.

Screw that. Illegal is illegal, period.

Let SSI fail, it's going to anyway. I would be happy if they just paid me what I've paid in and let me decide my own future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Guns International

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    People brought here as kids are not at fault. Given we've allowed 20%of pregnancies to be aborted since the early 70's, we need their demand, productivity and taxes to help pay for our pyramid SS program. Let 'em stay.

I can assure you, those who work the system are much more a burden on the tax system then they are helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Screw that. Illegal is illegal, period.

Let SSI fail, it's going to anyway. I would be happy if they just paid me what I've paid in and let me decide my own future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shit, I'd be happy if they'd just keep what I've paid in and stopped taking any more. I know better than to think I'm going to get any.

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    I can assure you, those who work the system are much more a burden on the tax system then they are helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I got an e-mail from a buddy right around tax return time earlier this year. It went into detail about how a lot of immigrants were claiming up to 18 people in their household and getting back a ridiculous amount on their returns, as in thou$and$. An investigation was initiated into a few of the cases and there were instances discovered where some of the so called dependents didn't even live in the household and In fact they were living in Mexico. They also found cases where individuals in a household of multiple people would claim each other as dependents on each of their own tax return. Future more the investigation also found this not to be an isolated or rare issue but quite common and wide spread through out Texas and other neighboring states. Another point was made that the majority of the money from the returns were sent to Mexico and not recirculated within the U.S. The gentleman in the video link was supposed to be some investigator within the IRS and he said he had reported these issues several times but to no avail. I'll try to find the link and post it. It absolutely made my blood boil as I watched it!

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    How I enjoy the pride of American citizenship, and all it means.....reduced to a common give away. Not much more then a free thrifty nickle paper.

I was once told by my father, "We took Texas away from the mexicans, now their slowly taking it back".

I'm sorry if this comes over as brash, but It's something I wonder. I see pride in immigrants. But it's not for which the soil they stand on. But for the soil from which they came. My family line is German. The same Germans that helped settle the Republic of Texas. I hold no more pride to Germany over the USA.

Mexico has existed side by side with the USA since day one. Yet the USA advanced itself by leaps and bounds. While Mexico lagged. We built industry, they made farms. We sent an American to the moon, they made pottery. We invented mass production. They invented tamales.

We helped win two world wars. They can't even stop drug dealers.

A nation that was conquered by the Conquistadors. It's people placed in subject of Spain.

So where does this "pride" come from?

And our citizenship is given away like common cheap candy.

Goddamn you obama. Goddamn you straight to the pits of hell.
    BRAVO!! by far the BEST post in this thread!! and I concur!!

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    I'm about as brown as they come. And my ancestors have been right here, in the central Texas region for hundreds, and likely thousands of years.

We've served this nation in every decade and conflict of the twentieth century. It's very probable that we served in the nineteenth as well, in addition to fighting for Texas Independance (a lot of things have been lost to older peoples failing memories over the course of time).

I'll tell you one thing plainly, that you already know:
    These latest people coming in - regardless of what they look like - are invaders!
    They do not respect this land.
    Our flag.
    Our traditions.
    And most importantly, our laws.

They should be repelled using every legal means, lest our nation become theirs overnight!
    If our national government is unwilling to step up, then we should pressure our state's leaders to follow a similar path as Arizona.

Top Bottom