• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    "Latinos make up the fastest-growing immigrant population in the country, and the Latino vote is considered a crucial bloc for the November presidential election."
    ^^^^ This ^^^^ If you think things are bad enough now, GOD help us if he gets elected for another term.... :ohnoes:

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    "temporary stop gap measure" - to shut them up until he hopefully secures the white house again.

Also how can illegal immigrants serve in the military? I would figure the background check would prevent that from happening.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    How I enjoy the pride of American citizenship, and all it means.....reduced to a common give away. Not much more then a free thrifty nickle paper.

I was once told by my father, "We took Texas away from the mexicans, now their slowly taking it back".

I'm sorry if this comes over as brash, but It's something I wonder. I see pride in immigrants. But it's not for which the soil they stand on. But for the soil from which they came. My family line is German. The same Germans that helped settle the Republic of Texas. I hold no more pride to Germany over the USA.

Mexico has existed side by side with the USA since day one. Yet the USA advanced itself by leaps and bounds. While Mexico lagged. We built industry, they made farms. We sent an American to the moon, they made pottery. We invented mass production. They invented tamales.

We helped win two world wars. They can't even stop drug dealers.

A nation that was conquered by the Conquistadors. It's people placed in subject of Spain.

So where does this "pride" come from?

And our citizenship is given away like common cheap candy.

Goddamn you obama. Goddamn you straight to the pits of hell.

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    I knew you could serve as a non-citizen, but I didn't figure you could as someone not here legally (which was mentioned in the article - unless I misread it).

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    "temporary stop gap measure" - to shut them up until he hopefully secures the white house again.

Also how can illegal immigrants serve in the military? I would figure the background check would prevent that from happening.

I guess they'll be flying the Mexican flag in the military just like the illegal immigrant that "represented" us in the olympics.

java

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    here
    The forms cost $465.00, be cool if they paid for the forms then denied amnesty through a background check.
    News reported about 1.5 million would qualify, that is a bunch of money, but then again they cost us much more than will ever be returned.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    He just wanted to cover his own a**. No birth certificate, no green card but educated. Go figure.

Mike D Texas

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Parker County
    How I enjoy the pride of American citizenship, and all it means.....reduced to a common give away. Not much more then a free thrifty nickle paper.

I was once told by my father, "We took Texas away from the mexicans, now their slowly taking it back".

I'm sorry if this comes over as brash, but It's something I wonder. I see pride in immigrants. But it's not for which the soil they stand on. But for the soil from which they came. My family line is German. The same Germans that helped settle the Republic of Texas. I hold no more pride to Germany over the USA.

Mexico has existed side by side with the USA since day one. Yet the USA advanced itself by leaps and bounds. While Mexico lagged. We built industry, they made farms. We sent an American to the moon, they made pottery. We invented mass production. They invented tamales.

We helped win two world wars. They can't even stop drug dealers.

A nation that was conquered by the Conquistadors. It's people placed in subject of Spain.

So where does this "pride" come from?

And our citizenship is given away like common cheap candy.

Goddamn you obama. Goddamn you straight to the pits of hell.

Amen Brother!

I would think that all the legal immigrants would be PISSED! They went through the process and did it right and now he just ok'd them to walk right in. He is basically spiriting on all of the people who did it the right way. I can't see why the wouldn't say F U and vote against him.

Sent from iPhone/Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I was asked by the legal green card Mexican I work with if he would ever stand and fight for this county if it were under serious attack, an actual invasion. He said he would go back to Mexico. That's all I needed to know about him. I'll stop now before this turns into a 6 page rant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Where I work, the majority of our customers are hispanic. The majority of those are illegal. I can't count the number of times I have heard someone complain about how all they do is work to pay bills. About how all we think about is $. My answer is always the same. If you don't like it then go home. That normally ends the conversation.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    This is supposed to be about giving the kids 2 years to stay and work but if they get approved everyone in the family stays, if i read it right. But to me its an attempt to buy votes.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I was asked by the legal green card Mexican I work with if he would ever stand and fight for this county if it were under serious attack, an actual invasion. He said he would go back to Mexico. That's all I needed to know about him. I'll stop now before this turns into a 6 page rant.

Eh, green card is just a work permit. I sure the hell wouldn't suit up and go help Mexico if China invaded them tomorrow.

Actually, I'd probably point and laugh.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Eh, green card is just a work permit. I sure the hell wouldn't suit up and go help Mexico if China invaded them tomorrow.

Actually, I'd probably point and laugh.

You also do not live and work in Mexico because you didn't like your country.

Nor would you go to mexico and not marry the mOther of your children so they can use Medicaid instead of having to carry them on the insurance supplied by your work. Mean while using the money you save along with extra claimed depends to pay for your IPhone, along with a couple more for your kids plus insurance on 3 cars and payments on one, not to forge the crotch rocket in the garage. Then actually defend the use of stolen SSN numbers to get work as an illegal and claim that it doesn't hurt anybody. And after all this still whine and bitch about not having enough money but never be willing to put forth the effort to earn what he's already making.

And all the while he is using every government hand out he can get and unwilling to live in his own country, bitch about our government(because Obama isn't nice enough to illegals, WTF). With all the free shit he is stealing from this country he still would not be willing to lift one damn finger in its defense.

No sage, I would not defend mexico because I have absolutely no pride in that country, nor do I owe it a damn thing. But if someone want the freedoms a country offers they should damn well be willing to fight to defend them as others have.

The SoB actually had the NERVE to tell me once that this was NOT my country because I don't own it, I didn't write a check. That is the one and only time I actually lost it and and held nothing back in my explanation of just why it IS my country and which direction he could go if he didn't like it.

My judgment of your character(limited knowledge from online conversation) is that you wouldn't go to another country, or this one for that matter, abuse it's programs, enjoy its freedoms, then turn your back when needed.

Rant over.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    You also do not live and work in Mexico because you didn't like your country.

Nor would you go to mexico and not marry the mOther of your children so they can use Medicaid instead of having to carry them on the insurance supplied by your work. Mean while using the money you save along with extra claimed depends to pay for your IPhone, along with a couple more for your kids plus insurance on 3 cars and payments on one, not to forge the crotch rocket in the garage. Then actually defend the use of stolen SSN numbers to get work as an illegal and claim that it doesn't hurt anybody. And after all this still whine and bitch about not having enough money but never be willing to put forth the effort to earn what he's already making.

And all the while he is using every government hand out he can get and unwilling to live in his own country, bitch about our government(because Obama isn't nice enough to illegals, WTF). With all the free shit he is stealing from this country he still would not be willing to lift one damn finger in its defense.

No sage, I would not defend mexico because I have absolutely no pride in that country, nor do I owe it a damn thing. But if someone want the freedoms a country offers they should damn well be willing to fight to defend them as others have.

The SoB actually had the NERVE to tell me once that this was NOT my country because I don't own it, I didn't write a check. That is the one and only time I actually lost it and and held nothing back in my explanation of just why it IS my country and which direction he could go if he didn't like it.

My judgment of your character(limited knowledge from online conversation) is that you wouldn't go to another country, or this one for that matter, abuse it's programs, enjoy its freedoms, then turn your back when needed.

Rant over.

LOL, I see your point.

If he thinks we didn't pay a check, you should direct him to information on the Mexican-American war and the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo. Americans paid for this land twice. Texans, three times over.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

I wish Texas would do this, hell at this point I wish state governments all around the country would stand up and say "NO". Not sure what implications this would cause but screw the lawsuits filed in fed courts. There's going to come a time when the state governments are going to have to start taking back their power that has been stolen and overridden by Washington.

jpg366

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2010
    Humble, TX
    People brought here as kids are not at fault. Given we've allowed 20%of pregnancies to be aborted since the early 70's, we need their demand, productivity and taxes to help pay for our pyramid SS program. Let 'em stay.

Top Bottom