• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    I have been cleaning up my loading bench, and found this box of .35 cal rifle bullets. They are 150gr, and I believe they were designed for the .350 Rem mag. I loaded and shot a few from my .35 Whelen, and they were very accurate. I just haven't loaded any for it in a long time, and figured someone else would be able to use them. I imagine they would be most excellent in the .35 Rem in a Contender, or in the new .350 Legend, or whatever it's called. I'm almost certain they are Remington PCL, as I don't think Winchester made any 150gr 35 cal bullets. I would like for these to go to someone that wants/needs them, not just for flipping.
    I weighed them 3 or 4 times and calculated the weight conversion to grains, and all 3-4 times I came up with 311 bullets.
    While I prefer to trade them, I am offering them at pre "crisis" prices... most of the ones I saw were going for around $30-35 a box of 100. I would like to get $100 for them. If they have to be shipped, add $5 to help with shipping. FTF would be easier, but not necessary.

For trading, I would like to find some .44 Special brass, or a set of .380 reloading dies. Large Pistol primers are needed, as well..... thanks for looking.... this is my first ad. Hope I didn't "miss" anything.

IrfFqx.jpg
    Texas SOT

Last edited:
    Top Bottom