• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Pulled the last Giordano's double sausage stuffed pizza out of the freezer. We should've spaced having them farther apart but the heart wants what it wants.

1715575547926.png

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Pulled the last Giordano's double sausage stuffed pizza out of the freezer. We should've spaced having them farther apart but the heart wants what it wants.

View attachment 451815
    They are good only while they are still hot and fresh. Once they start cooling and the cheese gets hard it all over.

They see it as everyone gets one slice & leftovers are for chumps.

My taste for pizza becomes less and less. I have a Chicago Home Run pizza in the freezer. Been there a while. I have yet to cook one where it comes out right. It’s either burnt using their time and temperature or under cooked. I gave up on the ones with toppings other than cheese.

I really do miss the slightly greasy pizzas cut even if cut into squares that were great hot and still very good cold.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    They are good only while they are still hot and fresh. Once they start cooling and the cheese gets hard it all over.

They see it as everyone gets one slice & leftovers are for chumps.

My taste for pizza becomes less and less. I have a Chicago Home Run pizza in the freezer. Been there a while. I have yet to cook one where it comes out right. It’s either burnt using their time and temperature or under cooked. I gave up on the ones with toppings other than cheese.

I really do miss the slightly greasy pizzas cut even if cut into squares that were great hot and still very good cold.
    The thin crust "pub style" often cut into squares is the real pizza of Midwesterners and for good reason. They say deep dish is mostly for the tourists which is half true. I never had good luck with store bought frozen Home Run Inn. Rosati's makes a frozen pizza now but I haven't tried it. When I was back up north we'd have regular pub pizza a couple times a month and deep dish once or twice a year.

Top Bottom