• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    anyone sporting one of the ak-74 or its variants? Wondering how they shoot, since ammo is dirt cheap for em. Been eyeing under-folders on gunbroker mostly since you could not even look at a under-folding stocked anything, or a side-folding, or a collaspable etc etc etc in NY. 5.45x39 1080 rds for 239.00, thats alot of shooting
    ARJ Defense ad

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Dirty D what does the FN Scar 5.56 go for? Very cool rifles for sure got to check both the light and heavy versions out at a military fair when they were first being produced.
    We have them flying out the door at 2999.99. As of Weds we had one left, not sure if it is still there.....

ConnRadd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Angleton, Tx
    anyone sporting one of the ak-74 or its variants? Wondering how they shoot, since ammo is dirt cheap for em. Been eyeing under-folders on gunbroker mostly since you could not even look at a under-folding stocked anything, or a side-folding, or a collaspable etc etc etc in NY. 5.45x39 1080 rds for 239.00, thats alot of shooting

I have a .223 version and it shoots pretty good. I wouldn't gear this gun for long range, but really fun to run some lead through. My wife is wanting a hunting rifle, so I might sell my AK and get her a .243 bolt...

holy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    houston
    jg sales

i just bought a romanian from these guys
    it was 400+17 for shipping
    it came in decent condition with
    a bayonet, oiler, a small bottle of some type, sling, 30 rd poly mag

over all its in fairly condition

Top Bottom