• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    I hate Fudds. I've seen them almost shoot their own sons in the face they're so clueless. This is why you do not store a gun in a case loaded.

I hate Mall Ninjas. I hate that they walk around gun shows with their AR's strapped to their back, wearing special forces tshirts telling stories about wars they never fought in. I am by definition a Fudd. I own my firearms for the purpose of hunting, sporting and personal protection. I have not however almost shot my son in the face. I store my firearms properly and teach my children proper gun safety. Owning a black gun does not make me a safer gun owner. Sounds kinda stupid to generalize gun owners doesn't it?

W
    Guns International

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I hate Mall Ninjas. I hate that they walk around gun shows with their AR's strapped to their back, wearing special forces tshirts telling stories about wars they never fought in. I am by definition a Fudd. I own my firearms for the purpose of hunting, sporting and personal protection. I have not however almost shot my son in the face. I store my firearms properly and teach my children proper gun safety. Owning a black gun does not make me a safer gun owner. Sounds kinda stupid to generalize gun owners doesn't it?

W

By definition, if you understand and exercise firearm safety, teach your children to do so as well, and store your firearms properly then technically you are not a fudd. ;) Sorry if it sounded that way. The fudd is not a generalization about hunters, sport shooters, or anything like that. It is about the guy that maybe participates in either of those things, barely has a clue which end the bullet comes out of, and has no clue not to point that end at other people, and also doesn't care when he does. ;)

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas

W
    I think the fact that you are an educated firearm owner who practices gun safety puts you way above the typical interpretation of being a Fudd. In fact, you have my full respect.

As far as Mall Ninjas go... there are people of all types that have no business handling a firearm. I'd bet even the extreme black gun crowd hates the guys you describe.

Top Bottom