Gun Zone Deals

A word of warning to those plan on bugging out if SHTF.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    If you think you can live off the land at the same time several million people are competing with you for scant resources, you're dreaming. My brother, my friends and I took dozens of hunting trips into the mountains of British Columbia over the years. I know what it's like to live out of a pack for days on end, it ain't easy and we had the benefit of resupply at our base camp. The only carnivores we had to deal with were the numerous Grizzly and Black bears, and the rare Mountain Lion. Imagine trying to survive on what you can carry knowing that there will be ambushes waiting for you at every water hole? Bugging out to a remote location with cached supplies is risky and in reality is still "bugging in"....with fewer resources available. I think too many people have a romantic albeit mis-guided notion of "I'm gonna be the next Jeremiah Johnson"! Bugging in won't be easy either...you must be prepared for all-round defense 24/7 with the knowledge that people will snipe at you any time you expose any portion of your body. You will need to "rule the night" and sweep the surrounding area of threats to keep the enemy on the defensive.

Brutal Honesty is Brutal.

Most folks are completely delusional about their ability to survive without assistance. 99% cannot even properly prepare for a basic storm (Snow, Hurricane, etc), with 5 days warning it is coming. 50% of the country though think they are in the 1% that can survive. Ignorance is bliss.
    Guns International

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi

Most folks are completely delusional about their ability to survive without assistance. 99% cannot even properly prepare for a basic storm (Snow, Hurricane, etc), with 5 days warning it is coming. 50% of the country though think they are in the 1% that can survive. Ignorance is bliss.

I have no illusions. I'm going to build a still/brothel and sell hooch and hoochies. In trade for all I need... ;)

jtw2

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2013
    Cedar Creek
    I'm currently in the process of acquiring a bug out location that is independent as possible yet surrounded by like minded people. Safety in numbers and I just don't believe you can go it alone. God meant for us to rely on each other and work together.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch

All should take note of Atlanta Ga when 2 in of snow hit and shut down the town and surrounding cities for almost a week.

Top Bottom