• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Ahh never had a problem with iron sights but no sights on bolt guns. You cant miss the group, white ford dually, and a blue jeep, I'll be there early at 930ish.
    Military Camp

JustaPhule

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Greenville, TX
    Would love to be there, but I'm going to Corpus to see Mom. Have fun and remember... If your blood pressure is higher when you are finished, you did it wrong. Hopefully i can make the June shoot.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Bump
    Hope to see some of you ll there not sure where we are meeitn for lunch yet. We'll figure that out when I get out of work.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    FYI The cease fire is usually at :20 past the hour or :50 past the hour. If you want to post targets for the 10:00am session, I would get there by 9:45 and pay your fee's, get your targets and walk to your benches. You could unbox your firearms when the line goes hot at 10:00, and have targets ready to go. It is pretty dry right now, but the line just in front of the 100 yd targets gets a little muddy when it rains.

There is very little in the way of concessions so you may want to bring some water, or something to drink. As far as I know smoking is allowed on the firing line, but there are not any ashtrays. There are spotting scopes shared for every 4 benches, but the optics are poor.

There is rarely if any mosquito/insect activity and generally a gentle breeze that keeps things cool under the awnings. In my opinion this is one of my favorite places to shoot. I hope to meet all of you.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    We have built a pretty good relationship with the range people for the most part, we bring new shooters out just about everymeet and they tedn to do some dumb stuff. They've been decent to us. And the 100yd rifle range definetly get muddy lol

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Not a bad meet, had a few new to guns people come out, was pretty windy on the 200yd range, but I was actully hitting paper at 200yds with the new 10/22 as suprising at it may sound. Good to met Ixlr8 as well.

Top Bottom