ARJ Defense ad

46 Thousand Rounds of .40 S & W for the National Weather Service???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Turns out the Office of the Fisheries is actually UNDER the National Weather Service umbrella???!

These guys are huge.

Office of Law Enforcement

NOAA's Office of Law Enforcement is responsible for carrying out more than 35 federal statutes. The agency's jurisdiction spans more than 3 million square miles of open ocean, more than 85,000 miles of U.S. coastline, the country's 13 National Marine Sanctuaries and its Marine National Monuments. It's also responsible for enforcing U.S. treaties and international law governing the high seas and international trade.

Why their under the weather fools.....seems odd. Like their being hid amongst the system.
    ARJ Defense ad

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    If i was a weatherman....I'd never leave home with out a gun. Too many people hate you.

Jokes aside,

So we have large government buys of riot gear. Homeland and the military. Now we have a weather service buying lots of ammo.

It doesn't matter. The worlds ending in DEC. Piss on the fire, call in the dogs. Kiss the baby...were done for it.

» National Weather Service Follows DHS In Huge Ammo Purchase Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Homeland bought 450 MILLION rounds of .40

"While the establishment demonizes the second amendment in light of recent mass shootings and legislation is prepared to ban the sale of large quantities of ammunition online, the federal government is acquiring ammunition at levels necessary to fight a full scale domestic war."

Ut OH

Most government agencies have a few that carry weapons. Even the IRS has some folks that pack, the CID division. (criminal investiga?) A friend told of an auction he was at one time to try and buy a piece of property. The IRS came in, guns drawn, and shut down the auction. Turns out the guy selling had a IRS lien or levy? Which seems stupid, because if someone has a lien on a property the lien-holder gets their cash before the seller does.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    UPDATE: The Washington Post now reports, via a statement from NOAA spokesman Scott Smullen, that the original solicitation contained a “clerical error” and that the “solicitation for ammunition and targets for the NOAA Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement mistakenly identified NOAA’s National Weather Service as the requesting office.”
    That makes infinitely more sense...

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Most government agencies have a few that carry weapons. Even the IRS has some folks that pack, the CID division. (criminal investiga?) A friend told of an auction he was at one time to try and buy a piece of property. The IRS came in, guns drawn, and shut down the auction. Turns out the guy selling had a IRS lien or levy? Which seems stupid, because if someone has a lien on a property the lien-holder gets their cash before the seller does.
    morons, let him sell the stuff, and pay for the auction, then take his cash... CHEAPER

A lot of people don't realize this but NOAA is a pretty power arm of the Federal government, they make up all sorts of weather "data" for the tree huggers. They keep us from catching all those purty red snapper, every dove season has to get approved by them... They're a lot more than their name implies...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm strapping on my tin foil hat just in case, I know them radar thingamajigs are tryin to read my mind and plant new thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom