• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I'm afraid the odds are far worse than that. I'd say it's closer to 1 in 1000 that will resist even a little, and maybe a few people per large city will fight till the end. I've died before, so I KNOW it's a walk in the park compared to having to live with the fact that my I assisted in the slavery of my children and they will know daddy didn't fight to keep them free. I hope it never happens, but if it does, I'm a dead man.
    JC, trying to be a bit optimistic, but I am afraid you are probably correct.

Bottom line, most folks are sitting in their home in their BDV's with wife, kids and grandkids and waiting on mom and pop to arrive for a BBQ. No one and I blame no one for this, is going to risk their family and their life to keep some gun, they will hand it over without an argument.

I am an exception...why? No living family on my side, no children, my wife never had kids and what little family she has lives in another country and she has no intention of seeing them since her mom and dad are also gone. For me the bottom line is I have nothing to lose but my life and I have only ONE life, at my age I days are numbered already. Couple that with my life long belief learned from my father that the 2nd RKBA is the Amend that the rest of our founding docs depends upon. No 2nd, no freedom and since I wrote a blank check 25 Jan 1967 and it has not been cashed yet...

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I'm afraid the odds are far worse than that. I'd say it's closer to 1 in 1000 that will resist even a little, and maybe a few people per large city will fight till the end. I've died before, so I KNOW it's a walk in the park compared to having to live with the fact that my I assisted in the slavery of my children and they will know daddy didn't fight to keep them free. I hope it never happens, but if it does, I'm a dead man.
    There might be a little more than 1 in 1000 that would be willing to defend their own home, but that just makes it easy for them to pick us off one by one. The rare individual that is willing to defend their neighbor as well would really make a difference.

Top Bottom